- The Education City boasts 9 buildings with a built-up area of about 1 million sq. ft.
- Fully air-conditioned campus, which is also wi-fi enabled with extensive high-speed internet access
- Modern student accommodation (separate for boys and girls) with the option of day, weekly or full boarding
- Medical Centre
- Fitness Centre, which includes an indoor swimming pool, 2 squash courts, 2 tennis courts, a hi-tech gym and steam/sauna facilities
- Outside there is a 400m athletic track, and cricket and soccer pitches
- Laundry services
- Retail shop for grocery, books, magazines, medicines, etc.
- Large dinning hall with a seating capacity that exceeds 1200 offering cuisines from many countries
- Hair salon
- Multi-purpose hall and amphitheatre
- State-of-the-art library with RFID technology
- 24/7 power back-up
For many people, coming to university means living away from home for the first time. So you want to be sure you’ll find a place to live that is clean, comfortable and safe. Not too expensive and within easy reach of all your activities. And you’ll also want to be with students of other nationalities who share the same lifestyle as your own.
At GDGWI, you’ll find all this on campus, for our campus accommodation is second to none. Purpose-built, centrally air-conditioned residences (separate for boys & girls) provide around 500 rooms for undergraduates and postgraduates. Ensuite rooms; with attached bath(facility of hot & cold water)and study-rooms can be shared between 2 or 4 students. The common room shared between 4 or 8 students comes complete with a service unit and refrigerator. All our accommodation is well furnished and maintained to a high standard. All rooms have network ports and high speed network/internet access. Bed linen and blankets or duvets are also provided.
All campus accommodation has resident staff who make sure that everything runs smoothly and look after the welfare of the studentsWith regard to security, it is world class, with fire sprinklers/ fire alarms, smoke detectors at regular intervals. All areas of the campus have finger scan access with restricted entry zones.LAN and wi-fi internet connections are available in all areas, recognizing the need students have for the internet to perform to the best of their ability.
Location wise it is ideal, as the modern convenience of A mini Tuck-shop, is available behind the hostel for boarders. The Dining Hall and Fitness Centre are just walking distance from the hostels.
- Flexible, spacious subject-based classrooms.
- Extensive display boards in every classroom provide space for the acknowledgement of students’ own work and achievement.
- All teaching areas are equipped with such technological aids as PC projector, camera and visualiser.
- Campus-wide wireless networking allows for the use of student laptops anywhere and at any time.
- Fully Wired & Wireless Networked Campus
- Internet Leased Line with Unified Threat Management System
- Integrated Building Management System
- IP based Audio & Video Control System
- Portal to facilitate seamless flow of information & effective communication
- Hi-end Voice Communication Server for inter & intra phone facility
- State-of-the-art Video & Audio Conferencing Facility for communiqué
- Fire detection, alarm and fighting system capable of handling any fire hazard
- CCTV surveillance system for monitoring & event recording
- Door Access Control System for authorised entries