About Flytech Aviation Academy, [FAA] Secunderabad
Flytech Aviation Academy was established in the year 1995 at Hyderabad, Telangana, under the approval from the Director General of Civil Aviation, to provide Professional and Specialized Training in Commercial Pilot Licence and Aircraft Maintenance Engineering. Promoted by a group of Aviators and headed by Capt. Mamatha, as Executive Director and Chief Flying Instructor, the Organisation has in its 20 years of Operations has successfully trained more than 5000 pilots and engineers. Other than CPL and AME, Flytech Aviation Academy today offers most of other Aviation related Training Programmes.
Flytech Aviation Academy is presently the largest aviation academy in India with a fleet of Nine Aircrafts, practical training facilities, flight training space and latest training aids used for education.The institute offers Bachelor of Technology course in Aeronautical Engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Some Certificate courses.
The Organization was started by Capt Mamatha, who went on to become the first lady Chief Flying Instructor of India in the year 2009. FAA was the first DGCA recognized private academy to be set up in the home state of Andhra Pradesh. Nineteen years down the line, today FAA is one of the only few recognized institutes that has sustained the dynamics of economic boom and recession alike, and continues to operate in the state capital of Hyderabad.
“ Prepare students to meet the challenges & exigencies in growing demand of Aviation industry.”
“FAA provides quality technical education and latest technical aids. Prepare students with professional excellence of service to the industry and assures a promising future in AVIATION.”
Why Study Here ?
- We have reached the academic excellence in Aviation Education with a strong academic expertise in delivering course for more than Decade.
- We have many specialist facilities to support our courses, including a mock up Jet Engine Laboratory complete with teaching aids. Our Radio , Instrumentation and Airframe labs are of the kind to deliver practical hands on knowledge to our students.
- Our degree courses are both vocational and intellectually stimulating - many employers and professionals help to design our courses, provide paid placement opportunities and guest lecturers
- Flytech Aviation is working towards Academic partnerships with several internationally acclaimed Aeronautical Universities and Research Institutes to benefit Indian Students
- Our supportive environment includes mentors for freshers, student peer support and personal academic guidance, as well as excellent learning facilities
- Our spectacular new state of the art Real time Simulator Centre equipped with ATC 610 and ATC 810 , is making the skills our pilots more better than any one. With a 24/7 access its one and only such center for the benefit of students.
You can learn how to fly Remote Controlled Helis, and model planes, whatever course you're on.