About Faith Baptist Bible College and Seminary, Ernakulam
Faith Baptist Bible College was established on July 1, 1997 under the leadership of the present President, Dr. Sambhu Nath De. It was felt that there was a great need for such a Bible college in central Kerala.
Faith Baptist Bible College intends to produce God-fearing and Christ-honoring Christian leaders. They should be able to carry out the Great Commission of Christ boldly, and defend the historic Christian faith effectively. To fulfill this mission, the college has the following objectives:
- To promote biblical spirituality in the lives of the students so that they will develop Christ-like character.
- To impart sound biblical and theological knowledge in order to carry out the ministry of our Lord effectively.
- To equip students with sufficient biblical conviction so as to defend the historic fundamental faith based on the Scripture.
- To challenge students to develop a passion to save souls and establish local churches.
- To motivate students to develop genuine patriotic spirit, a sincere love for India and its people, and to become law-abiding citizens with exemplary Christian Character. They will continually be encouraged towards harmonious and peaceful living with all communities in our beloved country.
Faith Baptist Bible College and Seminary is a accredited by Association of Baptist Bible Colleges & Seminaries in India.
Facts & Figures :-
||Association of Baptist Bible Colleges and Seminaries In India
|Founder of the college
||Dr. Sambhu Nath De
|Books in Library
How to reach
|41 Km from Cochin International Airport
|15 km from Ernakulam City
Thank you for your interest in applying to Faith Baptist Bible College and Seminary.
If you have not already expressed your interest to our admissions department, please use the Contact Us form for the information. We will respond you immediately to answer your queries
Once you are ready to begin your application, please download the FBBC Application form.
Please complete the following forms which are needed to process your application and send to us by post to the address given below or scan them and send to us to our email: [email protected]
- Guidelines (for your information)
- Application Form (Should be filled by Student)
- Pastor Reference Form (Should be filled by the Pastor of the Local Church)
- Christian Leader Reference Form (Should be filled by any Christian Leader / Pastor)
- Christian Friend Reference Form (Should be filled by any Christian Friend)
- Personal Testimony (Should be written / typed by the Student)
- Church Recommendation Letter (The Local Church should issue a Recommendation Letter on the Church Letterhead)
- Photocopies of all the Secular and Theological Documents
- A copy of your recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the application form
Along with this A self-addressed long envelope (9"x4") with five Rupees stamp on it for sending reply from the college. (Write your address clearly on an envelope & affix Rs. 5/- stamp on it)
Admission Form : http://www.fbbcindia.org/uploads/1/0/9/0/10903363/fbbc_application.pdf
For more details about admission please contact :-
College Phone : 0484 - 2525994, Office Phone: 0484 - 2596323.
President's Office : 0484 - 2520784
From USA : 0091 - 484 -2595987
E-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]