Eligibility criteria at Department of Management, [BITS] Pilani
Eligibility criteria for MBA:
- The candidate must hold a B.E./B-Tech in Engineering or a Master’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized university or any integrated first degree of BITS.
- Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in qualifying degree.
Application Process at Department of Management, [BITS] Pilani
Application Process for MBA:
- The candidate must go to the BITS Pilani Online Application Center link).
- Then must Create a login at the Application Center by entering your unique Email ID and create a password of your choice.
- Once your login has been created, one can anytime access the online Application Center using the email ID and password.
- Once logged in, you will see a screen showing 4 essential steps to be completed to apply for the program of your choice.
Step 1 - ‘Fill/ Edit and Submit Application Form’.
- This will enable the applicant to select the program.
- After choosing the program, the candidate must fill all details in an online form.
- Then press ‘Submit’ button given at the bottom of the form.
Step 2 - \'Download Application PDF Copy’.
- This will download a pdf copy of the application form on to the computer.
Step 3 - The candidates must \'Pay Application Fee’ to pay INR 1,500/- using Netbanking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Then he/she must take a printout of the downloaded Application Form and note down the Application Form Number that appear on the top-right corner of the first page.
- This Application Form Number should be referred in all future correspondence with BITS Pilani.
- In the printout of the downloaded Application Form, one can notice on page no. 3 a section called the Employer Consent Form. Complete the Employer Consent Form. This form needs to be signed and stamped by your organisation’s HR or any other authorised signatory of the company.
- The candidate must complete the Employer Consent Form. This form needs to be signed and stamped by organization’s HR or any other authorized signatory of the company.
- On page no. 4 of the printed Application Form is a section called the Mentor Consent Form. The Mentor Consent Form needs to be signed by the Mentor.
- On page no. 5 of the downloaded Application Form, is a Checklist of Enclosures/ Attachments.
- The candidate must make photocopies of the documents mentioned in this Checklist.
- Applicants are required to self-attest all academic mark sheets and certificates
Step 4 - \'Upload & Submit All Required Documents’.
- This will allow to upload one-by-one the printed Application Form, Mentor Consent Form, Employer Consent Form, and all mandatory supporting documents and complete the application process.
- Acceptable file formats for uploading these documents are .DOC, .DOCX, .PDF, .ZIP and .JPEG.
- Upon receipt of your Application Form and all other enclosures, the Admissions Cell will scrutinise them for completeness, accuracy and eligibility.
- Admission Cell will intimate selected candidates by email within two weeks of submission of application with all supporting documents. The selection status can also be checked by logging in to the Online Application Centre.
Admission process at Department of Management, [BITS] Pilani
Admission Process for MBA:
- IIM\'s shall have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
- The Shortlisted candidates will have to appear in group discussion & personal interview.
- Applicants for admission to the MBA program will also be considered for Teaching Assistantship in addition to tuition fee waiver scheme.
- For further details please visit: http://www.bitsadmission.com/mba/mbamain.htm.