Eligibility criteria at Delhi Engineering College, [DEC] Faridabad
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech:
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination (Sr. Sec.) from recognised Board/University.
- The candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- The candidate should have completed Diploma in Engineering/Technology for a duration of 2 years (after Sr. Secondary t.e. 10+2) from State Board of Technical Education, Haryana or its equivalent.
- The candidate must have completed Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) degree for a duration of 3 years, with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Eligibility criteria for Diploma:
- The candidate should have passed in Secondary Examination (10th standard)
- The candidate must have studied compulsory subjects (English, Mathematics & Science) State Board of School Education, Haryana or equivalent from a recognised Board/University.
Application Process at Delhi Engineering College, [DEC] Faridabad
Application Process for B.Tech, Diploma:
- The candidate must log on to the official college website.
- Then click \'Admission Form\' under \'Admission\' tab.
- The candidate must download the application form.
- Then fill in all the necessary details such as Personal and Educational details.
- The candidate must submit the application form as directed.
- The candidate must attach DD of the said amount in order to apply for the course.
Admission process at Delhi Engineering College, [DEC] Faridabad
Admission Process for B.Tech:
The Admission to B.Tech shall be done by Haryana State Counseling (HSCS)/National Informatics Centre (NIC), Government of India through online off campus counselling.
- Counselling for B.Tech (1st year) shall be based on JEE (Main) All India Rank, Conducted by HSCS.
- Counselling for B.Tech (Lateral entry in 2 years) shall be based on OLETR (LEET) rank, conducted by HSCS through NIC.
Admission Process for Diploma:
- The Admission in Diploma Courses (1st year) shall be through Haryana State Counseling Society and Diploma Engineering Test(DET).
- Students have to fill the relevant application form, attached in the prospectus, of Delhi Engineering College.