About Daudnagar College, Aurangabad
Daudnagar college, (estd. 1 May, 1970) is one of the most reputed degree colleges under the juridiction of Magadh University Bodh Gaya. The college has been providing educational facilities from Intermediate to Degree level in Arts and Science since last forty years. Recently, the college is also widening its educational scope in several fields of vocational education like computer science, BCA, BBA, Bio-Tech, MCA, etc., so that its students may prepare themselves to face the challenges of modular and globalised.
Daud Nagar College has the following Missions to fulfill in the following years.
- To generate highly qualified students and being proved adequate in their respective fields.
- To impart upgraded princples that its students may be proved as highly diciplined and maintaining the unity and integrity of the nation and avoiding the comunal riots.
- To make the students acquire the stolid foundation of Indian culture and civilization, famus all over the world.
- To develop the mentality of fratternity among the students that they may co-operate their colleagues and lead the country to height of what the former President of India named Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam has envisaged to accomplish by 2020.
- To boost up both the teachers and the students to create the style of teaching and learning following the traditional pattern of the gurukuls and the latest curriculum of the convent schools and colleges.
- To strengthen the students' mental ability that they may enjoy their conjugal life abiding by the standard traditional norms and customs that there may not appear the mentality of seperation and segregation from their parents, brothers and sisters in their life.