The College of Engineering Vishakapatnam is presentedand authorized by the Government of compound Madras state in 1946.
- After the departure of Andhra State in 1953, the Department of Engineering with Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering sections was started as a part of Andhra University.
- In 1960 it was moved to a 167 acre land now called the North campus of Andhra University.
- The college is accredited ‘A’ grade (3.65/4.0), by NBA with 5 years.
- The college is ISO 9001 – 2008 certified.
- During 1962 the Department of Chemical Technology, prior known as Sugar Technology that started way back in 1933 itself, was also moved to the North Campus.
- Over the years, the Andhra University College of Engineering grew from forte to strength and at present-day bids 17 UG and 42 PG Programs.
- Located on the uplands of Visakhapatnam, 'The City of Destiny'.
- Sir Dr. C. R. Reddy was the founder Vice-Chancellor of the Andhra University.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Tel. 08912-844999 , 2754586