Training & Placement :-
Governing Body of Central Institute of Technology has established placement cell for assistance to the students in career counseling and placement. Training and Placement is the integral part of this institute. This is not cramped only to the training of the students but also focusing for overall development of the students enabling them to shape their career and ensure that their education is fully utilized. Training and Placement cell is headed by Director, Training and Placement of the college and assisted by Registrar, working as Training & Placement Officer of the college.
Objective of the cell
- Training:-To provide guidance to students in Career planning resume, preparation & interview skills, this will help students find employment suited to their abilities & skills.
- Motivating the students by providing the necessary help & guidance for other Personality Development.
- Training and Placement Cell organizes sessions of aptitude tests, group discussion & guidance programme on how to face interviews for the students.
- Employment: We provide ‘Placement before Degree’
- To liaison with education sector to cater to the needs of Educational Organization in conducting campus interviews for placements.
- Our Students acquire sufficient insight in to the subjects studied as well as sufficient pedagogical insight & acquire the practical knowledge which is necessary to function in education & transmission of knowledge.