UG-PG Admissions 2021 at Carmel College for Women, South Goa
Eligibility Criteria for Carmel College for Women, South Goa
Eligibility Criteria for B.Com
- Candidate must have finished 10+2 examinations with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- Candidate must have opted for commerce stream in 10+2
- Candidate must have learned English.
- Candidate should also have learned any one of the Indian Languages.
Eligibility Criteria for BA
- Candidate must have passed Std XII conducted by the Goa Board of Secondary.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 examinations from any recognized board in India.
- Candidate must have opted for science stream in 10+2.
- Candidate must have studied English as one of the subjects.
- Candidate must have scored 50% in aggregate.
Eligibility Criteria for MA
- The Candidate must pass the Bachelor’s examination with a minimum of 50% marks in B.A.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Com
- The Candidate must pass the Bachelor’s examination with a minimum of 50% marks in B.Com
Application Process for Carmel College for Women, South Goa
Application Process for BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com
- Online Registration is compulsory for all candidates applying for this college.
- Log on to the College Official Website.
- Filled in admissions forms should be submitted to the College Office before the last date.
- The following enclosures must also be submitted along with the application form.
- Original Leaving / Transference Certificate.
- Four colored photos passport size photographs.
- Statement of Eligibility, only for students from other Universities.
- Migration Certificate, only for students from other Universities.
Admission Process for Carmel College for Women, South Goa
Admission Process for BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.Com
- Admissions will be purely merit based.
- Candidates will be called for counseling according to the rank list prepared by the college.
- The rank list prepared by the college will be based on the score obtained by the applicant in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates must bring all the Original Certificates requested by the University.
- The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to a student whose past academic record and conduct were considered unsatisfactory.
- Admissions will also be refused if a candidate fails to produce all the certificates or in an indication of any tampering/ false information.
- Once the admission is confirmed for a candidate, he/ she must pay the first year fees.
- Only then is the admission confirmed.