Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech at CARE School of Engineering,[CARESE] Trichy
- A Pass is required in +2 H.Sc., (Academic) with Maths, Physics and Chemistry with the % of marks as mentioned below.
- A Pass is required in +2 H.Sc., (Vocational Scheme) with Engineering technology subjects and
in any one of the related subjects like Maths or Physics or Chemistry with % of marks and as below.
- A Diploma in one of the courses like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Computer (for direct II Year lateral entry).
- Any other equivalent qualification which is approved by the Anna University and state Board of Technical Education / Higher Secondary Board of Tamil Nadu.
OC – 50% average in the related subjects
BC – 45% average in the related subjects
MBC/DNC – 40% average in the related subjects
SC/ST – 40% average in the related subjects
If required the Community Certificate should be obtained from :
BC / MBC certificate can be obtained from revenue authority in the rank of DNC Deputy Tahsildar (Certificate) or equivalent and above.
SC certificate can be obtained from revenue officials in the rank of Tahsildar and above
ST certificate can be obtained from revenue Divisional Officer and above
Application Process for B.Tech at CARE School of Engineering,[CARESE] Trichy
- The application form can be downloaded from www.care.ac.in
- After downloading the application form, fill the application form carefully.
- Attach all the necessary documents mentioned in the form(if any).
- After attaching all the necessary documents, along with the application fee send the application to the mentioned address.
Admission Process for B.Tech at CARE School of Engineering,[CARESE] Trichy
- After filling the application form the college\'s admission department will review the form.
- After the admission department has reviewed the application form they will make a decision.
- If the candidate is selected then the college will contact and confirm the same.