Care School Of Of Business Management Tiruchirappalli Admission
Eligibility Criteria for MBA at CARE School of Business Management [CARESBM], Trichy:
- The candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science (3-year course) or Engineering/ Technology (4-year course) equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50%marks in aggregate.
- The candidates should get Bachelor's degree from any institution recognized by any Indian University/ AICTE.
Application Process for MBA at CARE School of Business Management [CARESBM], Trichy:
- The candidates can get the application forms from the Administrative office.
- The candidates can also get the application form from the official website.
- The candidates have to submit the filled-in form with the specified fees for further processing.
Stepwise Application Form:
Step 1: Candidates have to go through the below website to fetch the application form
Step 2: The official website will be as follows
Step 3: Candidates are required to download application form from the below link
Step 4: The application form seems as shown below
Step 5: Candidates have to fill in the details as follows
Step 6: Continue filling the details as follows
Step 7: Continue filling the details as follows
Step 8: Continue filling the details as follows
Admission Process for MBA at CARE School of Business Management [CARESBM], Trichy:
- The candidates from Tamil Nadu have to take TANCET which will be conducted by Anna University, Chennai.
- Admissions for Tamil Nadu candidates will be done by counselling, handled by the Directorate of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu.
- The management candidates are selected through on campus counselling.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of percentage of marks in UG, Communication Skills, Personal Interview and written statement of purpose.
- The certificates brought for counseling should be original.