The main festival in the college is sports day and annual function we had every year. Life in college is good.
There were hostels available for the students. Food in college was okay.
My classes start at 7:30 am every morning and it ends at 1:30 pm. The quality of teaching is good.
The course fee was INR 20000, there are scholarships available.
I didn't do it my internship because it was very far from my place and but I was selected through the company.
The eligibility criteria are to score good marks in 12th standard, and there are entrance exams.
The student's society is very nice to all the students and yearly functions organized by the association of campus. The main festival is Durga Puja. And annually sports games of cricket provided individual college. Generally college life great.
There are so many good hostels and many more rooms. Hostel cost per month is Rs 5000(INR). The mess is provided by own decision. In the university is much more facility provided. Many types of a facility like classrooms, labs, libraries, dining, halls, WiFi and other key infrastructure.
My classes are taken regularly. Class routine is daily as recognized by University. Teaching is very good. And best teacher provided by University college experience is so much likely for us.
My course fee annually is Rs 20000 thousand yearly. I got the scholarship of Rs 10000(INR) yearly that was provided me with the based on my merit.
My annual income Rs 60000 thousand(INR). I have got the certificate from Bihar government. I like IT, manufacturing, finance, marketing, sales.
I want admission in LLB so that I should get the scholarship. 71% scholarships in B.com hons.
1. The fees are Rs 10000 approx.
2. We get the State govt. scholarship for BRABU
3. A Maximum of 10% of the students get the scholarship
4. Sometimes, loan is necessary but it's too difficult to take loan from any bank
1. Eligibility criteria for English Hons Minimum 50% marks in English is necessary for 12th-grade, then we apply for the college entrance exam
2. The students will have to attend the College entrance exam
3. 50% is the Cut-off for BRABU.