Scholarships at Birla Institute of Management Technology, [BIMTECH] Noida:
Birla Institute of Management Technology offers scholarships to all eligible students. The BIMTECH scholarships are mentioned below:
Late B K Birla Admission Merit Scholarship:
- Students scoring a minimum of 85 percentile in CAT/ XAT/ GMAT are eligible for this scholarship irrespective of the program.
- A scholarship amount of INR 2 lakhs is paid in the form of partial waiver of the 2nd, 3rd & 4th installments of the tuition fee.
- 10 scholarships of 2 lakh each will be given to the candidates admitted under the supernumerary category from SAARC countries only.
- The FPI scholars are offered stipends. For the of 1st year INR 30,000, the second year INR 32,500, for the third and fourth year INR 35,000
is given as a stipend per month.
- One time research grant up to INR 1,80,000 is given for the purchase of a laptop, software, attending doctoral consortium and/or conference,
seminar at the national and international levels.
Education Loans at Birla Institute of Management Technology, [BIMTECH] Noida:
- The institute has tied up with many banks and other organizations in order to offer easy education loans to its students.
- The institute has ties with Credila Financial Services, Axis Bank, Avanse Education Loans, etc.