The Library is fully functional with Digital Network, provides the latest editions of books, magazines, periodicals and Indian and international journals, to keep abreast with the latest research and technological developments. The institute believes that there can be no substitute to a good collection of books which are the only way of scaling further heights of academic achievements.
- The library is open for all from 8.00 AM to 8.00 PM on all working Days.
- The Library has 1382 titles and 5466 volumes. The library has a subscription for 11 magazines and 9 journals. It is also subscribed to 3 English and 3 Telugu dailies.
- Students without ID cards will not be allowed to enter the library.
- No student is allowed to enter the library when the class work is in progress.
- All students have to register their names in the library to get the Library borrower's cards
- Books issued on the borrower's cards are to be renewed or returned after 2 weeks, failing which the student will be liable to pay a fine of Rs 1.00 per day per each book.
- Students are advised not to keep the books with them for long time thus causing inconvenience to others.
- Students will have to bear all the expenses to repair or replace if any of the library book is mutilated or lost.
- Books which are meant only for reference will not be issued on the borrower's cards.
- Loss of the library cards should be immediately brought to the notice of the librarian. Fresh cards will be issued against the payment of a fee of Rs.20/-
- Separate hostel facility is provided for boys and girls.
- No student is allowed to stay in the hostel while the class work is in progress. Obtaining prior permission from the Principal / Chief Warden is mandatory to stay back in the hostel when the class work is in progress.
- All the admission related matters of the hostel is decided by the Principal.
- The hostels are administered by a chief warden who is also a senior faculty member.
- All the hostellers are required to give a list of prospective visitors to the chief warden. Only close members of the family are treated as the regular visitors.
- Admission to any visitor not mentioned in the list is purely on the discretion of the Chief Warden.
- The visitors are to be received in the parlor.
- The inmates are responsible to keep the surroundings and the rooms neat and tidy.
- In no way any inmate should try to disrupt the peaceful environment and the privacy of the hostel.
- Proper locking arrangements should be made by the students for their belongings.
- Students are not allowed to keep very valuable things with them.
- The hostel gates are closed by 7.00PM every day.
- The hostel membership of every student lapses at the end of the academic year which has to be renewed every academic year.