Reviews on Infra/Hostels of Bhagwant University, [BU] Ajmer
Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] Reviews
View all reviews
Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Electronics & Communication Engineering), batch of 2016
INFRASTRUCTURE & TRANSPORTATION
- The hostel fee is Rs 52000 per year.
- There are 2 hostels.
- The college has good facilities, library, class room and laboratory.
- Per year cost of meal per candidate is Rs4600.
- Bhagwant University, [BU] Ajmer provide WiFi facilities to students.
Live Application Forms
Bhagwant University, [BU] Ajmer Infrastructure Details
Infrastructure Facilities at Bhagwant University, [BU] Ajmer:
- The library of Bhagwant University follows the open access system
- It has a total of 95,000 books with more than 3675 titles including text and reference books
- It has a subscription of about 69 magazines along with the subscription to DELNET
- The library also contains CDs and DVDs on different subjects
- E-newspapers like The Hindu, The Times Group, The Indian Express, Dainik Bhaskar, Amar Ujala and Dainik Jagran is also provided in the library
- The University has well-equipped engineering, physics, chemistry, pharmacy and physiotherapy labs
- All the labs are equipped with the latest and relevant tools and instruments
- The University also has a workshop with a welding shop, sheet metal shop, fitting shop and machine shop
- The University also has halls for the machine and engineering drawing
Gym and Swimming Pool:
- Bhagwant University has a gymnasium with sophisticated machines along with a fitness trainer
- The gym is equipped with all the relevant equipment
- A swimming pool has also been proposed for the students which will have separate timings for girls and boys
- The University has fully developed hostels for boys and girls
- These hostels are supported with common rooms, mess, internet access, canteen, medical assistance, provision store, transport facility etc
- All the hostels are air cooled and offer double and triple sharing rooms
- The girl's hostel also has the facility of a refrigerator, pantry, microwave and dry kitchen
- There are AC hostels for foreign students which serve continental food
- Bhagwant University has air-conditioned and spacious seminar hall for academic and cultural activities
- The University provides van, buses, and cars of their own for transportation
- The lecture halls of the university are equipped with OHP, LCD and PA systems
- The canteen of the university provides delicious and hygienic food
- There are many cultural clubs in the university for the students to participate in
- Yoga Club is one of the highlights of the university