The college is possessing three computer labs with all latest installations to meet with the challenges of ever dynamic I.T. scenario. There is a team of robust and agile staff members to deal with P.G.D.C.A, B.C.A, and Computers as elective subject in B.A. The labs are equipped with 24X7 broadband internet so that students can explore the unlimited virtual ocean of knowledge. The labs also have multimedia projector for modern day teaching. The students are encouraged to deliver seminars & presentations to boost their confidence.
College has its own well stacked library comprising of reading hall, magazine section, reference section. In the free time students can study together in the library. They can have issued the books. Another information is given below:
- Books can only be issued on library cards and the student is responsible for issued books.
- Reading Room will always open during college timings, the students can issue and return the books at that time.
- More than two books cannot be issued to a student at the same time and books are issued for a period of 8 days. In case of late return, student will be fined Re.1 per day.
- Books can be given to the needy students for the full session by the special committee.
- Reference and another special books only can be issued by Library Incharge.
- Students cannot give their issued books to the another students.
- The Librarian has the right to recall an issued book, if required.
For the students who wish to avail hostel facility at the college, Bhag Singh Hayer Memorial Trust has built “Bibi Harbaksh Kaur Hostel in the college campus.
- Good & healthy environment is provided to the hostel students, which helps in their overall development.
- Hostel seats are limited and would only be given on basis of first come first serve.
- Student who wants to stay in hostel, will also fill the hostel form while taking admission in college.
- It’s also necessary to attach Medical Fitness certificate and Character certificate with the form.
- Student who is physically not fit, who is suffering from diseases like T.B., Asthma etc. cannot take admission in hostel. If some students take admission on basis of wrong information then her admission would be cancelled.
- For the development of moral and religious values, there will be a prayer in the hostel every morning & evening.
- Parents/Guardians who want to meet their child, can only meet by verifying their identity.
- Principal has the right to cancel the admission of any student.
- Mess and Common Room rules should be obeyed.
- While leaving the room, fans and lights should be switched off.
- Parents/Guardians can meet their child during afternoon hours of the Saturday and Sunday.
- There is also special arrangement of TV, Watercooler, Fruit shop, Canteen, Washerman, and Provisional store.
- Lady doctor facility is also available.
In the college canteen, there is an arrangement of hygienic refreshment at fixed & nominal rates. One can contact to Prof. Charanjeet Kaur and Hostel Warden regarding all the matters of canteen.
College has its own fleet of around 30 buses providing safe & excellent transportation facility to & from surrounding villages & cities. Students are picked from & dropped at their houses. We are connected to around 100 villages, Abohar, Fazilka & Malout.
With the aim of overall development of students, college has developed a lush green ground spreading over a vast area.