Balaji Institute of Telecom Management (BITM), Sri Balaji University Facilities
Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management, [BITM] Pune is known for its beautiful campus and the state of art facilities available on its campus. More details regarding the Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management facilities are mentioned below.
- The BITM Pune library has over 60,000 publications, including textbooks, reference books, business and management literature, and much more.
- It offers 110 journals and publications, including worldwide and national editions, and subscriptions to 26 local and national newspapers to boost learning and enable students to acquire an interest in the latest management research.
- The library has also made arrangements to share information and knowledge from various national and international online libraries and databases, including DELNET NDL-National Digital Library, EBSCO-EBSCO, online subscriptions and editions to reputable national, international journals.
- Students and professors access 54 online publications and databases for study and research. The collection has more than 317 CDs on various subjects, including psychometric tests, IQ tests, ET in the Classroom, aptitude tests, and CDs from Harvard Business School's Faculty Seminar Series.
- With a seating capacity of 120, the BITM Pune library's reading room provides comfortable chairs and desk facilities, allowing for serious research, light reading and general reference.
- Students and staff members have access to a reprographic facility. The library at BITM Pune has ten multimedia computer systems that cater to its members' and guests' e-library and reference needs.
- The BITM Pune labs are equipped with desk mounted systems supported by 100 Mbps internet cables and leased lines for information exchange and networking.
- The campus has high-speed internet of 100 Mbps, allowing student managers to use the internet from wherever on campus. These facilities are managed through the server room on campus, which houses more than 28 servers and 2000 nodes.
- The college has purchased various licensed software to aid student learning and growth, the most significant of which are the ever-important MS Office 365, SAP e-learning software, SQL, and SQSS.
- The Microsoft campus agreement covers the upkeep and updates of this software. The labs have the most up-to-date licenced versions of the needed computer applications, programs, and software.
- Student housing is organised into 'clusters,' with each cluster containing four rooms and a communal living area, with each cluster housing 12 student managers.
- The BITM Pune hostel building has eight clusters with four floors for the student managers. Student managers have access to drinking water coolers, lockable steel almirahs, and in-room furnishings in the hostel.
- The cluster friend and the floor friend are student managers charged with the responsibility of maintaining the decorum of the hostel premises and ensuring that the hostel laws and regulations are followed to keep order in the hostel.
- A laundromat is located on the hostel grounds, in addition to a gym and a swimming pool. A doctor is also on the premises to provide basic first aid and treat minor and non-life-threatening illnesses.
- An ambulance is stationed on the hostel grounds to ensure that proper and prompt assistance is provided in an emergency.
- Both male and female candidates can stay in the BITM Pune hostel. It is allotted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Sri Balaji University has provided numerous sports like football, volleyball, tennis, badminton, and basketball.
- A walking track allows members of the society to take a stroll or a quick jog around the campus.
- In addition to these outdoor games, the University has supplied indoor games such as table tennis and carrom.
- Finally, the student managers in the hostel building have access to a fully equipped gym with the newest cardio, weight reduction, and muscle training equipment, as well as an indoor swimming pool.
- The BITM has its own sports committee, which is in charge of assuring the participants safety.
Cafeteria: The BITM Pune infrastructure has a cafeteria that serves hot and healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner regularly as if on cue, providing them with the energy they need to be up and ready in society. Aside from these three dining options, the campus also has a juice shop and a light refreshment shop.
- A stationery shop has been established on campus to meet the University's everyday needs. The store sells a wide range of products, from stationery to snacks and packaged foods. There is also a bookbinding, printing, and xerox service at the counter.
- A fruits and juice bar is also located on campus, with a variety of fresh fruits, salads and juices.
- An ATM is located outside the campus gate to help with easy and timely financial transactions.