- The building of ALIET is a vast 4-storied, spacious structure.
- It has 5 large seminar hall, fully furnished class rooms with multimedia aids, state-of-the-art computer facilities
- It also has an excellent library and fast internet facility besides spacious drawing room, workshop and a language & communication skills lab.
There are three hostels on the campus, two of which accommodate the students of ALIET. Xavier Hostel is for the girls and Raghavendra Hostel (New Hostel) is for the boys.
Well prepared food is available!
The ALIET Computer center is well equipped with state-of-the-art technology. A Centralized Computer center with networking of many nodes are connected through LOCAL AREA NETWORK[LAN], Network[NT], Unix with the structured cabling with the swithches and distributed computer facilites in different offices for effective administration. The Computer Center is open from 9:00 A.M to 6:00 PM.
- All the students ar expected to become registered members of the library.
- All the student will have open access for browsing books.
- The borrowed books should be returned with in 15 days as stamped on the due-date slip.
- An Overdue charge of Rs.5/- per book per day will be collected from the due -date slip.
- Defaulters will not be allowed to borrow books unless they clear the overdue.
- Students are allowed neither to sub-lend the books they have borrowed nor to borrow on behalf of another.
- While borrowing library books, students are expected to check the condition of the books. If any damage is noticed, it must be reported at the issue-counter immediately.
- Otherwise, the borrower will be held responsible for any damage noticed at the time of returning them.
- If there is a damage to a book, the borrower has to replace the book.
- The loss of library books should be immediately reported to the librarian.
- Journals will not be issued but can be read in the reading room.
- On entering the library, personal books and belongings should be deposited at the property counter.
- Presentation of the identity card is compulsory for using the reference Library.
- The books in the reference Library must be handled with the utmost care as they are very expensive.
- The students are advised to leave the reference books on the table itself after use.
- The reference books are to be used only with in the reference room.
- Silence must be observed on the premises of the library.