Scholarship at Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada:
- For SC students, parents income should be less than 2 lacks per anum.
- For ST/BC/EBC/DW/Minority students whose parental income should be less than 1 lakh.
Government Of India Scholarships:
- Available to minority students whose parental income is less than 2 Lakhs per anum.
- Available to minority students who has secured highest marks in the Intermediate.
- The scholarship is given to poor and deserving students of 2nd and 3rd year Degree and Senior Intermediate courses.
- It applies to the students who have passed in all the subjects of the previous academic year and put in 75% attendance.
- By the end of January of every academic year, the number of work hours put in by the student under the EWYL Programme would be calculated and students would be paid accordingly.