Infrastructure Facilities at Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada:
- Andhra Loyola college has a total area of 96-acre.
- North Block and South Block are present, each with 60,000 sq. ft. space are present.
- The undergraduate classrooms and localities are located inside these two blocks.
- There is a separate Postgraduate Block with a floor space of 10,000 sq. ft.
- A separate building is provided to the Computer Centre with a floor space of 5,000 sq. ft. is provided.
- A New Building has come up with all the facilities.
- It is located in a spacious building of 5,000 sq. ft. with lots of computers.
- There are around 120 systems connected through LAN, and a total 25 licensed software packages are made available for students.
- It is open from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm for the students so that sufficient hands-on computer-hours are provided to the students.
- There are separate libraries for UG and PG students.
- For PG students it has in total of 9,134 books, 200 journals.
- A reading room with a capacity of 100 is present.
- For UG, Library has 83,700 volumes, 63,800 Textbooks, 18,000 reference books and 1818 CDs for e-learning.
- The library subscribes to 200 periodicals and Journals.
- Visual Communication Audio and Video Studios are there for the students.
Sports and Games:
- Lots of facilities are available for the students on campus for physical training.
- Students can use football ground, a cricket field, a hockey field, 4 volleyball courts, 2 basketball courts, 1 handball court, 3 lawn tennis courts, 4 table tennis tables, a ball badminton court, 4 shuttle badminton courts (indoor) and 1 multi-gym which is in a spacious indoor stadium.