Infrastructure and facilities:
- The Central library has a carpet area of 81,000 square feet.
- The library has been automated by the Libsys software.
- The library materials that cater to various learning resources of 58103 books, 377 Periodicals, 3000+ online e-resources like e-journals, e-books, conference proceedings, e-databases and standards, 2650 Project reports, 7086 back-volumes, 4781 CD/DVDs resources and 14 Daily News Papers.
- The Digital Library has centrally air-conditioned, which has the capacity of 170 users.
- The Internet Access facility is available in the digital section.
- Amrita University subscribes to the online e-resources such as ACM, ASCE, ASME, ASTM, Access Engineering from McGraw-Hill, J-Gate (JET) & (SMS), IEEE Xplore (ASPP), Science Direct-Elsevier , Springer Journals and E-books, DELNET (bibliographic database), EBSCO, Proquest, IBID , Capitaline and SUNNY BUFFALO
- The college has a separate library for e-resources such as E-books, course lectures, audio and video lectures and departments’ home pages.
- The Amrita Univerity's Digital Library(Sunny Buffalo) also has a large collection of databases, e-books, e-journals, catalogs and other resources related to All the subjects of study offered in the university which can be accessed from the digital section.
- The Information and Communication Technology Services(ICTS) identifies, provides and maintains reliable computing facilities, computing network environment, communication facilities and related infrastructure to facilitate education, research, instructional and Institute approved business services.
- The facilities are made available to the staff and students from 7.00 AM to 10.30 PM on all days excluding national holidays. All computing facilities are extended to students wishing to fulfill their academic requirements.
- Wi-Fi is available to students at places where wireless connectivity is essential.
- Separate hostel facilities are provided for girls and boys.
- There are eight hostels in the campus which accommodate above 3500 inmates.
- P.G students and final year U.G students are allotted single rooms.
- All hostels have solar water heaters for supplying hot water.
- Pure vegetarian food prepared under hygienic conditions is served in the dining halls and the canteens from a central Kitchen.
- There is a night cafeteria for all hostels.
- All students are expected to live in the hostel during their course. However, local students who live with their parents within a radius of 30 km from the campus will be permitted to come from their homes.
- Students are not permitted to live in rented houses, lodges, either alone or in groups.
- Tobacco, in any form and any other intoxicants are strictly prohibited.