Amrita School of Medicine, [ASM] Kochi Cutoff
Amrita School of Medicine Kochi is an integral component of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham and has played an important role in shaping the research work in medical science in the country. It is accreditated by NAAC.
Amrita School of Medicine, [ASM] Kochi Cutoff:
For MBBS/ BDS/ B.Pharma/ BSc :
- The applicant needs to complete his/ her 10+2 education
- The candidate needs to produce a valid NEET - UG score.
For MD/ MS/ MCh/ MDS/ MSc/ M.Pharm/ Pharm DPB/ MHA/ MPH/ MBA/ PGDM/ PGDRMS
- The student must qualify an undergraduate degree.
- Valid score from NEET - PG is by the institute.
- The candidate should qualify post - graduation in the relevant field.