The well equipped library with experienced staff offers services to the faculty members and students. Central Library is under the in charge ship of Prof. Mrs. M. A. Zope Day to day activities like issue and return of the books are efficiently handled by Librarian Mrs. Pushpa V. Hirave along with Assistant librarian Mr. Prashant V. Shinde and Dilip Shendage.
The library has following sections:
- Text books mentioned in the University syllabus of all the subjects for Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications, Electronics Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical Engineering are available in the library. Books of mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mathematics, Applied Science which are required for the first year Engineering students are also available.
- The library has about 16,800 volumes of books and 3200 titles in the stack.
- They are available for home lending for the students for 8 days. Each student can borrow 2 books against Library card.
- For SC/ST students separate section of books is managed.
- Under this section 5 books can be issued to these students per year.
- About 550 books are available under this section.
- Reference books recommended by the experts in the relevant fields are also available in the reference section.
- Encyclopaedias, subject directories, dictionaries, famous autobiographies, project related advanced materials, books on personality development, communication skills, competitive examinations, general knowledge, etc. are available.
- CDs are available which can be used in the college only.
- The library has subscribed to about 42 national journals.
- IEEE Transactions, EEMA journals and other international society publications are the important information sources available in this section.
- A detailed notice about New Arrivals is always displayed.
- All leading newspapers and other monthly magazines are also available.
Digital Library and E-Resources:
- Internet access is available to the students in the library.
- The college has paid subscription to the e-resources under the INDEST-AICTE Consortium.
- The library has access to IEEE transactions by user name and password.
- The students can download the e-journals of IEEE.
- The library has access to e-resources J.Gate,Science Direct, ASTM Digital Library,Springer,MAC-Graw Hill.
- The library has 10 membership cards of well known British Council Library and these cards are available to the students to use the facility of BCL.
- Library has membership of ARAI & Jaykar Library
- Two separate reading halls are provided for faculty members and students.
- The reading hall for the students is airy, well-illuminated and spacious to accommodate up to 150 students.
Library Timings :
- Library is open at time 7.30 am to 5.30 pm from Monday to Saturday
- In PLs,(Preparation Leave before exams) library is open for longer time.
- New Library Management Software is purchased for smooth operations.
- Information about the availability of the books can be given to students.
- Students can search the desired book from the master catalogue of the books using this software.
- Reservation facility for the book is also available.
- Every year the list of the books required for the subjects is collected from all the subject teachers and experts and these books are purchased.