All India Institute of Medical Sciences Dehradun (AIIMS Dehradun), which was established in the year 2012 is a medical college, Hospital, and medical research public university. The AIIMS Dehradun operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. the AIIMS university provides various courses for undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of medical science along with nursing and paramedical. The institution includes 3 colleges, viz, Medical, Nursing & AYUSH with various departments under it.
- For taking admission in B.Sc which is based on the performance of entrance examination conduct by the AIIMS Dehradun and candidate must have to pass the board of examination with at least 60% required.
- For taking admission in the MBBS programme candidate must have to pass 102 from a recognised board with a minimum aggregate of 60% and appear for NEET-UG and the candidate obtained a good rank in the NEET exam which must be required.
Determining Factors For NEET-UG Cut Off 2021
There are some factors determining for NEET-UG Cut Off 2021
- The total number of students who appeared in the examination.
- The total number of seats available.
- The candidate must have to obtain a higher Rank in NEET-UG.
- The total number of reserved seats for the SC/ST category.