The true measure of effectiveness of any such employability enhancement program lies in the acceptance of its students by the industry. AKRG has an unmatched track record in helping young Engineers find their dream careers. In fact, AKRG has been rated as the first choice of employers for recruitment by Dataquest.
AKRG Institute of Technology & Engineering has been a consistent topper for several years in the list of campus placement records. It is proud that our students are highly rated by employers from industry and commerce in the private and public sectors. Offering information, advice, guidance and support for job-seeking students is considered a primary responsibility at the College. The Placement and Training Cell is provided with a well-equipped conference Seminar rooms and separate, well-furnished rooms for interviews and counseling.
Objectives of Cell:
- Identification of student's potential and mapping their competencies.
- Cataloguing the database of students (their specialization, interest and academic performance).
- Providing interlink for the enthusiastic talent ready to explore new horizons along side the growing requirement of the corporate world.
- Working as a platform for moulding the students according to the requirements of the corporate world.
- Designing a web-based job-search portal Carrying out career counseling for students.
To enhance the campus placements an MOU has been made up with NIIT for an unique program called NIIT CAREER. The highlights of this program are Assessment of the student Training the student in his weak areas Providing employment opportunitiesin India and abroad.