Infrastructure & Facility :
- Auditorium : The college has the auditorium and conference hall with a seating capacity of 300 persons.
- Computer Centre with internet connectivity: The college has computer laboratory with adequate numbers of computers with internet facility. Students have free access to use the computer laboratory.
- Free Legal Aid Clinic: The college has set up a ‘Free Legal Aid Clinic’ for the practical training to the students and also for disadvantaged and weaker section of the society.
- Games and Sports: Facilities for various in-door and out-door games are available in the college including play grounds for volley ball, basket ball, cricket and other out-door games.
- Moot Court Hall: The college hasMoot Court Hall for moot trials and practical training to the students.
- Vehicle Stand: Students should keep their vehicles by paying prescribed charges at the vehicle stand maintained by the college.