About Agrawal Institute of Management and Technology, Nashik
History of Agrawal Institute of Management and Technology, Nashik
Established in the year 1996 under the Kamlabai Educational & Cheritable Trust. Formerly known as Agrawal Institute of Management & Computer Centre. Under the Kamalabai Educational & Cheritable Trust various Educational Institutions are running i.e.3 Primary & Secondary Schools – Hindi Medium,2 Primary & Secondary Schools – English Medium, 2 Primary & Secondary Schools – Marathi Medium, 3 Jr. Colleges for Technical Education, 2 Sr. Colleges for Commerce & Arts.
AIMT has its main campuses at VIKHROLI, Mumbai and NASHIK. Authorized Learning Centre of TILAK Maharashtra university (UGC & DEC Approved), Pune and Counselling centre for Bharti Vidyapeeth (UGC & DEC Approved)
The University has got recognitions from MSBTE (Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education), and MKCL (Maharashtra Knowledge Corporation Ltd.). Since its inception more than 10000 students are availed education and has got benefited for the better career prospectus. The professional approach with the adoption of current trends and understanding the need of future is the key factor of our institutions.
Application Eligibility criteria
- Candidate must have passed/appeared for the Qualifying Degree Examination and secured the prescribed Minimum Marks in the Subject(s)/course(s)concerned as mentioned in the Brochure. and
- Candidate must have qualified at the common Entrance Test conducted by the University in the Academic year for which admission is sought. For administrative reasons, the University may conduct the entrance test before the publication of the results of the qualifying degree examination concerned. But qualifying at the Entrance Test alone does not confer a right of admission into a course. In addition to being qualified at the common Entrance Test, a candidate will be eligible for admission only if he/she passes the qualifying degree examination before the commencement of counseling for admission and secures the prescribed minimum marks in the subject(s)/course(s) concerned. He/She must submit the necessary documents at the time of counseling.
How to apply
The applicants seeking admmission can follow these simple steps :
- The applicants seeking admission can apply by filling the online application form available on the website .
- The applicants seeking admission can register themselves to the Under Graduation courses by submitting the registration
- The applicants seeking admission can pay the registration fees through Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking..
- The applicants seeking admission are advised to take the printout of filled-in online application form.
- The applicants seeking admission must upload the following documents along with the filled in application form
Address: 2nd Floor, Circle Plaza, Sarda Circle, Nashik, Maharashtra 422001
Phone: 0253 259 5507