Aditanar College of Arts and Science, [ACAS] Thoothukudi Scholarships
Various fee concessions and scholarships are awarded to deserving students by the Government of India and Government of TamilNadu. The kinds of scholarships & concession available are mentioned below:
LIST OF SCHOLARSHIP:
- Government of Tamil Nadu (State) Post Matric Scholarship to Backward classes, Most Backward classes and Denotified Community students.
- Government of Tamil Nadu (State) Scholarship and “Free Education” to First Generation Students belonging to Backward classes upto UG Degree level.
- Government of Tamil Nadu (State) Scholarship and Free Education belonging to Most Backward classes and Denotified Community students up to UG Degree level.
- Government of India Post Matric Scholarship to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes students.
- Government of Tamil Nadu Free Education up to degree level Scheduled Tribes students (those who are not getting Government of India scholarship).
- State Loan Scholarship belonging Scheduled casts and scheduled Tribes students residing in the Hostel.
- Government of India Scheme of Scholarship for the Physically Handicapped students.
- National Merit Scholarship.
- National Loan Scholarship.
- Educational Concessions and Scholarship to the children of Freedom fighters.
- Educational Concessions and Scholarship to the children of Defense Service personal and Ex-servicemen.
- Scholarship to the children of Defense Service personal working in N.C.C.
- Scholarship for N.C.C Students selected for Khedakwasala Training Course for the Training period.
- State Collegiate Scholarship
- Scheme of payment of stipend to full time Ph.D. research scholars in Govt. and aided colleges
- State Scholarship to the children of teachers in primary and secondary schools.
- Educational Concessions and Scholarship to the children of repatriates from Sri Lanka / Burma.
- For those pursuing their studies in Tamil Medium Government of Tamil Nadu is giving Book Allowance of Rs. 400/- per year.
- Adhoc Merit Scholarships to Scheduled Casted and Scheduled Tribes students who have secured 60% and above marks in the +2 Higher Secondary Examinations and secured admission in colleges, Arts and Professional.
- Award of Prize Money to Scheduled Casts and Scheduled Tribes students who have secured 60% and above marks in the final degree examinations of UG and PG.
- Tamil Nadu Educational Trust Scholarship.
- Students Aid Fund
- Jawaharlal Nehru Science Talent Book Scheme.
- Aditanar Educational Institution Scholarship (Management Scholarship.
- TamilNadu Chief Minister's Farmers Security Scheme Scholarship.
- Minority Communities Scholarship.
- UGC. - Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holders
- UGC - Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child