The UP Medical Counseling through NEET exam 2021 has begun. Find the important dates, the application process, and the documents required for that here.
Admission to postgraduate medical and dental admission is made dependent on the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) PG. The UP medical counseling through NEET exam 2021 is set to start soon. Understudies need to enlist themselves online on the official site of UP state. UP PG medical merit list is made dependent on the score achieved by the candidates in the NEET PG test. The up-and-comer who has cleared the NEET-PG will be qualified for confirmations in PG clinical schools in Uttar Pradesh.
Table of Contents
- Important Dates
- Application Process
- Eligibility Criteria
- Seat Allotment
- Documents Required
UP Medical Counselling through NEET Exam Important Dates 2021
The candidates should stay updated with UP Medical Counseling events and important dates through the NEET exam 2021. These dates are for the application process, the admission procedure, and leading to the final seat allotment. Mentioned below are the important dates for Uttar Pradesh medical counseling.
|Events||Important Dates (tentative)|
|Application Start Date||August 2021|
|Application End Date||To be announced|
|Choices Selection||1st week of September|
|Seat Allotment||4th week of September|
|Counselling||To be Announced|
|Admission Dates||To be Announced|
UP Medical Counselling Application Process
Registering for the counseling process is extremely important, failing which even the qualified candidate with good marks will not appear for the session. Hence, candidates should know the application process for Uttar Pradesh medical counseling. Mentioned below are the details of the process.
- Competitors who wish to partake in UP medical counseling need to enlist themselves on the official site.
- Competitors are encouraged to enroll with a similar registration number and email ID used for the NEET PG application.
- Post the fruition of the enrollment cycle; they will be diverted to the application type of UP medical counseling.
- They should fill in all the details cautiously and upload the necessary documents required.
- To present the application structure, up-and-comers should pay a non-refundable enrollment charge of INR 2000.
- The enlistment expense can be paid utilizing a Visa/debit card/UPI/net banking.
- The enrollment number for the UP medical counseling application will be sent to the enlisted portable number of the up-and-comer.
- After the enrollment, up-and-comers need to pay the refundable security sum of INR 30000 for government seats and INR 150000 for private seats as it is at risk for filing a decision.
- After installing security cash and announcing the state merit list, online seat filling choices will be accessible.
- The applicants must take a print from their online installment receipt for some time later.
- After the statement of the merit list, up-and-comers need to fill their online decisions by utilizing the NEET roll number and secret key made at the hour of enrollment.
- The choice filling won't be finished until you at last bolt and submit it. After locking the choice, no changes will be made.
- After the last date of the decision, the document is finished, the seat apportioning rundown will be pronounced on the web.
UP Medical Counselling Checklist
Candidates qualified for the Uttar Pradesh medical counseling must keep in mind certain points to avoid mistakes on the counseling day. These guidelines should be kept in mind to ensure a smooth counseling process and to ensure that candidates get the colleges of their choice. Mentioned below is the checklist for the same.
- Candidates must have filled in the correct information when application form filling as the same will be checked during the counseling session.
- Candidates have to bring the necessary documents to the counseling round. (counseling registration form and receipt, passport size photographs, mark sheets, NEET admit card, etc.).
- Candidates have to register themselves for the counseling, failing to not be allowed to participate in the counseling session.
- They should check the eligibility criteria before filling up the form.
- The ID and password should be remembered.
- A certain amount of tuition fees will have to be paid at the time of registration.
- Candidates have to complete admission before the last date.
UP Medical Counselling through NEET Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates need to qualify the eligibility criteria to take part in the UP medical counseling session. They can also be a part of the special categories that have seats reserved for them. Mentioned below are the eligibility criteria for the same.
- The applicant must have a qualified NEET-PG assessment.
- The applicant probably finished MBBS/BDS from a perceived foundation situated in the territory of Uttar Pradesh.
- An applicant who is domiciled in the territory of Uttar Pradesh and has finished their MBBS degree from a foundation outside Uttar Pradesh can likewise apply for UP clinical counseling.
- Just those competitors who have passed MBBS/BDS from Uttar Pradesh are qualified for admission to the seats of government/state/private/regarded colleges.
- Competitors who are not domiciled in the province of Uttar Pradesh and have finished their MBBS degree from outside Uttar Pradesh can apply for seats in the private colleges, as it were.
- They probably finished the necessary rotatory internship position by a specific date.
- Just those certified applicants who have enlisted themselves on the official site and who have been given NOC under the approach confined by the Medical and Health Department, UP, and whose names are remembered for the state merit list arranged will be qualified for the UP medical counseling.
UP Medical Counselling Important Points
There are some important points which the candidate has to keep in mind during the whole Uttar Pradesh medical counseling process. All candidates should ensure that they have read through these instructions carefully to gain admission smoothly. Candidates can check the important points below.
- Candidates have to print out the NEET PG application form and secure it until the admission is done.
- The fee receipt and the tuition fee receipt should be kept for the records.
- If the qualified candidates do not register for the counseling session, they will not be allowed to appear for the same under any circumstances.
- Candidates have to reach the counseling venue at the allotted time and date.
- If the candidate provides false or incorrect documents at counseling, they shall be rejected for further sessions.
- The tuition fee submitted at the time of registration for the counseling session will be refunded if the candidate did not get any allotted seats.
- The tuition fees for the government college seats are INR 30000, and the private college seats are INR 150000.
- The candidates need to stay updated with the dates and events and check the official website for the same.
- It is very important to be present with all the original and self-attested documents for verification.
UP Medical Counselling through NEET Exam 2021 Seat Allotment
Up-and-comers need to sign in on the official site, and they will see their allocation status for seats. On the off chance that you acknowledge the allotment letter but don't join or leave, at that point, you're qualified for second-round counseling. You will stay qualified for second guiding to redesign your seat without losing your seat, even in the wake of joining the school. On a merit basis, the seat distribution will be done through the online cycle.
Up-and-comers having a place with the genuinely impaired/handicapped classification must be truly present before the clinical board established by the Director-General. Competitors qualified for the saved classification will be confirmed according to the rules of the state government. Up-and-comers meeting all requirements for the held classification will be acknowledged according to the state government guidelines.
Competitors that neglect to deliver fitting unique documents at the hour of counseling or on the off chance that any adulteration truth becomes known, at that point their candidature will be canceled, and lawful activity against such applicants would be taken against them. If up-and-comers do not partake in internet directing or don't join the allocated seat by the due date, they will abandon any privilege of affirmation based on counseling.
Documents Required for UP Medical Counselling
Candidates have to produce certain documents at the time of UP medical counseling for verification. The students should bring in both the original and self-attested copies. Without the documents, candidates will not be allowed to continue with the session. The documents required for the counseling session are mentioned below.
- Candidates should bring their SSC/High school/class 10th certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Candidate mark sheet of all professional examinations.
- Marksheet or passing certificate of MBBS/BDS course.
- The candidate rotatory internship completion certificate is compulsory to be presented.
- Permanent Registration Certificate of the candidate. (UP State/MCI/DCI).
- If the candidate is employed, then they have to submit their employer's relieving certificate.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category (S.C./S.T./O.B.C./PwD) have to submit the category certificate for the same.
- Candidate allotment letter.
- Candidate NEET PG admit card.
- Candidate registration form printout for proof.
- Print out of candidate's state merit placement.