Start preparing with the class 12th accounts previous year's question paper. This article has the previous year's class 12th accounts question paper PDF.
CBSE students can go through the second CBSE previous year accounts question paper with answers to get ready for their exams. In addition, it will help the students revise their exams as they will get familiar with the question paper pattern. This PDF will help candidates better understand the question paper pattern and the types of questions to expect for the final exams. You can check and download the class 12th accounts previous year's question paper to kickstart your preparations.
Benefits of Solving Class 12th Accounts Previous Year Question Papers
By solving the previous year's question papers, students can get familiar with the question paper pattern and difficulty level. They can even get acquainted with the types of questions they might get for their exams, and they can even learn about the marking scheme of the exam. Other benefits of solving the class 12th accounts previous year question papers are:
- Students can go through the questions and learn everything about the subjects.
- Students can prepare for their exams in a better way.
- Students can do proper time management, which will help them prepare for their exams.
- Students can confidently sit for their exams.
- Students can get over the phobia of exams.
Tips to Score Good Marks in Class 12th Accounts Exam
To score good marks in the plus one accounts exam, you have to consider a few points. It will help you score good marks in your exam. Some of the tips and tricks to score good marks in your exam are:
- Read the question paper carefully in the first 15 minutes.
- Highlight the answer.
- Answer in steps and keep your writing neat.
- Show proper working notes.
- Don't mix the rough work with the answers.
- Leave a gap of 2-3 lines between every solution.
- Please read the questions twice before attempting them.
Also Read | CBSE Class 12th Sample Paper