Download CBSE physics sample papers for class 12th with solutions and marking scheme PDF. Find the general instructions & tips to prepare well for your exams.
CBSE class 12th physics has topics like current electricity, magnetism, wave optics, nuclei, semiconductors, and many more. Most of the students find physics difficult as they did not get the concepts quickly. The process of understanding all the topics is time consuming. Therefore, to help them prepare for the board exam, you can go through the CBSE sample paper for class 12th physics with solutions. The board provides CBSE class 12th physics sample papers based on the CBSE exam pattern and syllabus. Solving these questions will give students good practice, and they will be able to solve the entire physics paper effectively.
Table of Contents
- CBSE physics sample paper for class 12th
- General instructions while solving physics sample paper 2021
- Tips and tricks to prepare for class 12th physics board exams
Check-Out CBSE Physics Sample Paper for Class 12th
CBSE physics sample paper class 12th for the year 2021 is set according to the revised syllabus. It will help students prepare for the upcoming class 12th physics board exam. Students can download CBSE class 12th physics sample paper in PDF format and practice for better preparation.
|CBSE Physics Sample Paper for Class 12th with Solution|
|Download CBSE Sample Paper Class 12th Physics|
|Download CBSE Sample Paper for Class 12th Physics with Solution and Marking Scheme|
General Instructions while Solving Physics Sample Paper 2021
While solving physics sample papers and even during the board examination, these are the general instructions students have to follow. By going through these instructions, you can get familiar with the pattern of the paper.
- There will be a total of 33 questions; all of them will be compulsory.
- This question paper will consist of five sections: Section A, Section B, Section C, Section D, and Section E.
- Section A - Ten short answer questions and four statement reasoning MCQs of 1 mark each,
- Section B - Two case-study based questions of 4 marks each
- Section C - Nine short answer questions of 2 marks each.
- Section D - Five short answer questions of 3 marks each.
- Section E - Three long answer questions of 5 marks each.
- There will not be any overall choice in the paper, but to have internal options. Students have to attempt only one of the choices in those questions.
Tips and Tricks to Prepare for Class 12th Physics Board Exams
Physics can be a difficult subject for students, and students can have a hard time scoring good marks. However, the following tips and tricks will make it easier for you. To prepare for board exams, students can use these tips and tricks and prepare for their physics board exam effectively.
- Check the weightage of each topic and prepare accordingly.
- Make notes as they will help you while preparing for your exams effectively.
- Practice all the theories, numerical and formulas separately.
- Prepare a proper study plan minimum of four months from your exam.
- Practice, practice and practice as it is the key to success.
- Solve previous year's question papers.