Get the latest update on DHSE Kerala HSCAP plus one admission 2022 and learn about the steps and documents required for the admission process.
DHSE Kerala has announced the 3rd allotment results for the plus one admissions on 22nd August 2022. Also, the DHSE Kerala HSCAP plus one admission first allotment list was released on 5th August 2022 and the 2nd allotment seats on 16th August 2022. The HSCAP allotment list is available to students on the official website. Check out the latest allotment results and login details here.
Table of Contents
- DHSE Kerala Plus One Admission 2022 Highlights
- How to Apply for DHSE Kerala Plus One Admission?
- DHSE Plus One Admission Important Points 2022
- Steps to Create Candidate Login for DHSE Kerala Plus One Admission
- What are the Documents Required for DHSE Plus One Admission?
- How to Check DHSE Kerala HSCAP Plus One Allotment Results?
The process handling class 11th admission is called the Higher Secondary Centralised Admission Process (HSCAP). The required documents for the registration of this process are the class 10th pass certificate, mark sheet, and caste certificate (if required). Additionally, candidates must upload their certificates to the official portal to avail of the facilities of PWD and NCC.
DHSE Plus One Admission 2022 Highlights
Recently, Kerala's state government has abolished submitting application form printouts to schools and paying application fees while applying. Therefore, there is no need to upload any documents with the application now.
Kerala Plus One admission online application starts from
11th July 2022
Closing date to submit the application form
21st July 2022
Kerala Plus One Trial allotment of seats
28th July 2022
Kerala Plus One 1st allotment of seats
|5th August 2022|
Kerala Plus One 2nd allotment of seats
|16th August 2022|
Kerala Plus One final allotment of seats
22nd August 2022
How to Apply for Kerala Plus One Admission 2022?
Applicants willing to apply for DHSE Kerala HSCAP plus one admission and having confusion in filling out the application form can follow the steps mentioned below and read the prospectus to gain some clarity:
Step 1: Visit the official website - hscap.kerala.gov.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the "Candidate Login - SWS" link.
Step 3: Enter the required credentials. Now select your district from the drop-down menu, and an application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
Step 4: After reading the instructions, select the district.
Step 5: Following the instructions, fill out the HSCAP +1 application form completely and accurately,
Step 6: Upload the necessary documents in the required field.
Step 7: After uploading the documents, pay Rs. 25/- for the application fee.
Step 8: Before submitting the application form, verify your entered information and print a copy for future reference.
Step 9: For future reference, download and print the application form.
Important Points for Kerala Plus One Admission 2022
Before filling out DHSE Kerala HSCAP plus one admission form 2022, keep the essential points that will give clarity while filling out the application form, which is given below:
- Before filling out the DHSE Kerala HSCAP plus one admission form, candidates should read the prospectus and follow all the requirements.
- Applicants should only use the official portal to fill out application forms for admission.
- There is no other portal that can be used. Candidates must check with the official portal daily because all information regarding the plus one admission is updated on the official website.
- Forms with incorrect information will be rejected.
- Students must maintain their login credentials (i.e., application number and date of birth) carefully because they will be required at different stages throughout the admissions process.
- Candidates dissatisfied with their assigned seats can transfer from the allotted school. Kerala plus one 2022 admission will only be confirmed after paying the prescribed admission fee.
Steps to Create Candidate Login for Kerala Plus One Admissions 2022
Candidates should complete the final confirmation of their online application by going to www.hscap.kerala.gov.in and clicking on the apply online SWS link. From there, they can create a candidate login page to add new options, edit application data, change passwords, and check the status of their application. Below are the steps to create a candidate login for Kerala Plus One 2022:
Step 1: Visit the official website -hscap.kerala.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the "Create Candidate Login - SWS" link.
Step 3: Choose the district where the application was submitted.
Step 4: Enter the required information, such as Scheme, Registration number, month and year passing, Date of Birth, and Security Code, and then click the submit button.
Step 5: The application information, such as the applied district, application number, name, scheme, gender, and mobile number, is displayed on the new tab.
Step 6: After checking the details, click on the "Send OTP" button.
Step 7: An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Step 8: Enter the OTP and click on the "Submit OTP" button
Step 9: After submitting OTP, on the next page, create a new password (The password should be a minimum of eight characters, included with one capital letter, one small letter, one number, and one special character).
Step 10: In the Confirm Password box, type in the same password again and click the "Update" button.
Step 11: The Candidate Login Creation process is now complete.
The candidate login home page displays information such as the application number, scheme, name, and status of the application. Once the candidate login has been successfully created, you can log in using the application number as the username, password, and district. Below are the important links available on the candidate login page, which are as follows:
- Change password
- Application view
- Edit application
- Economically weaker section (EWS) reservation details entry
- Status of application
- View and print allotment slip
- Online fee payment
What are the Documents Required for Admission?
The following is the list of documents required to be uploaded by the students for admission. Some are mandatory, and some depend on the candidate's eligibility:
- Class 10th Marksheet and the pass certificate.
- A new passport-size photograph.
- Candidates who are differently abled by 1% only should have a medical certificate proving the required percentage. The certificate must be from a certified medical institution or body.
- An age limit certificate from the Director of Public Instruction must be uploaded for students applying for age exemption. They must be between the ages of 15 and 20.
- Students under the reservation criteria must produce their certificates and income certificates, which the revenue authorities should approve.
- Certificates of eligibility must include the minority status of Tamil and Kannada students.
- It is mandatory to submit the certificate of attendance for NCC-related sections.
- A Jawan Service Certificate must be uploaded to ensure that the student is dependent on Jawan, who is currently serving in any of the army services.
- Students will also have to upload the certificates for NTSE approved by the concerned authorities under NTSE for availing of the extra-curricular activities section.
How to Check DHSE Kerala HSCAP Plus One Allotment Results?
Suppose the seats remain vacant on the first list after the admission of the candidates selected. In that case, the Department of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE) Kerala will release the second allotment list.
Step 1: Visit the official website - hscap.kerala.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the “Candidate login - sws.”
Step 3: Once opened, the student will be required to fill in the relevant details.
Step 4: In the new window, check your name and details.
Step 5: Download and save for future reference.