DHSE Kerala is conducting the Kerala Plus One Admission 2023-24 online for all eligible candidates. Kerala plus one third allotment result 2023 was declared on Jun 28, 2023.
Kerala Plus One Admission 2023-24 is being conducted by the Directorate Of Higher Secondary Education (DHSE), Kerala, through the Higher Secondary Centralized Admission Process (HSCAP). The authorities released Kerala plus one third allotment result on Jun 28, 2023. The first & second allotment results were out earlier on Jun 21 & 24, 2023, respectively. Moreover, the registration window for Kerala plus one admission 2023 was closed on Jun 9, 2023.
Table of Contents
- Kerala Plus One Admission 2023-24: Overview
- Kerala Plus One Admission 2023-24: Important Dates
- How to Apply for Kerala Plus One Admission 2023-24
- Steps to Create Candidate Login for Kerala Plus One Admission 2023-24
- Documents Required for Kerala Plus One Admission 2023-24
- How to Check Kerala Plus One Allotment Results 2023
Kerala Plus One Admission 2023-24: Overview
Students can get a brief overview of Kerala plus one admission 2023-24 by referring to the table given below.
|Board Name||Directorate of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala|
|Admission System||Higher Secondary Centralized Admission Process, Kerala|
|Standard||Plus One or Class 11th|
Kerala Plus One Admission 2023-24: Important Dates
Kerala plus one admission single window opened on Jun 2, 2023. Candidates must note the following important dates pertaining to Kerala plus one admission 2023-24.
|Kerala plus one online application starts from||Jun 2, 2023|
|Last date to submit the Kerala plus one admission application form 2023||Jun 9, 2023|
|HSCAP Kerala plus one trial allotment 2023||Jun 13, 2023|
|Kerala plus one first allotment of seats||Jun 19, 2023|
|Kerala plus one second allotment 2023 date||Jun 24, 2023|
|Kerala plus one third allotment result 2023||Jun 28, 2023|
|Kerala plus one main allotment ends||Jul 1, 2023|
|Supplementary Phase||Jul 2023|
|Classes to begin from||Jul 5, 2023 (tentative)|
How to Apply for Kerala Plus One Admission 2023-24
Applicants willing to apply for Kerala plus one admission 2023-24 and having confusion in filling out the Kerala plus one application form 2023 must follow the steps mentioned below to gain some clarity:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of HSCAP.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the "Candidate Login - SWS" link.
- Step 3: Enter the required credentials. Now select your district from the drop-down menu, and an application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Step 4: After reading the instructions, select the district.
- Step 5: Following the instructions, fill out the Kerala plus one admission form completely and accurately,
- Step 6: Upload the necessary documents in the required field.
- Step 7: After uploading the documents, pay Rs. 25/- for the application fee.
- Step 8: Before submitting the application form, verify your entered information and print a copy for future reference.
- Step 9: For future reference, download and print the application form.
Important Points for Kerala Plus One Admission 2023-24
Before filling out the Kerala plus one admission application form 2023, candidates must keep the below-mentioned points in mind:
- Before filling out the Kerala plus one admission form, candidates should read the prospectus and follow all the requirements.
- Applicants should only use the official portal to fill out application forms for admission.
- There is no other portal that can be used. Candidates must check with the official portal daily because all information regarding the plus one admission is updated on the official website.
- Forms with incorrect information will be rejected.
- Students must maintain their login credentials (i.e., application number and date of birth) carefully because they will be required at different stages throughout the admissions process.
- Candidates dissatisfied with their assigned seats can transfer from the allotted school. Kerala plus one admission 2023-24 will only be confirmed after paying the prescribed admission fee.
Steps to Create Candidate Login for Kerala Plus One Admission 2023-24
Candidates should complete the final confirmation of their Kerala plus one online application by going to www.hscap.kerala.gov.in and clicking on the apply online SWS link. From there, they can create a candidate login page to add new options, edit application data, change passwords, and check the status of their application. Below are the steps to create a candidate login for Kerala Plus One admission 2023-24:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Kerala plus one admission 2023.
- Step 2: Click on the "Create Candidate Login - SWS" link.
- Step 3: Choose the district where the application was submitted.
- Step 4: Enter the required information, such as Scheme, Registration number, month and year passing, Date of Birth, and Security Code, and then click the submit button.
- Step 5: The application information, such as the applied district, application number, name, scheme, gender, and mobile number, is displayed on the new tab.
- Step 6: After checking the details, click on the "Send OTP" button.
- Step 7: An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Step 8: Enter the OTP and click on the "Submit OTP" button
- Step 9: After submitting OTP, on the next page, create a new password (The password should be a minimum of eight characters, included with one capital letter, one small letter, one number, and one special character).
- Step 10: In the Confirm Password box, type in the same password again and click the "Update" button.
- Step 11: The Candidate Login Creation process is now complete.
The candidate login home page displays information such as the application number, scheme, name, and status of the application. Once the candidate login has been successfully created, you can log in using the application number as the username, password, and district. Below are the important links available on the candidate login page, which are as follows:
- Change password
- Application view
- Edit application
- Economically weaker section (EWS) reservation details entry
- Status of application
- View and print allotment slip
- Online fee payment
Documents Required for Kerala Plus One Admission 2023-24
The following is the list of documents required to be uploaded by the students for Kerala plus one admission 2023-24. Some are mandatory, and some depend on the candidate's eligibility:
- Class 10th Marksheet and the pass certificate.
- A new passport-size photograph.
- Candidates who are differently abled by 1% only should have a medical certificate proving the required percentage. The certificate must be from a certified medical institution or body.
- An age limit certificate from the Director of Public Instruction must be uploaded for students applying for age exemption. They must be between the ages of 15 and 20.
- Students under the reservation criteria must produce their certificates and income certificates, which the revenue authorities should approve.
- Certificates of eligibility must include the minority status of Tamil and Kannada students.
- It is mandatory to submit the certificate of attendance for NCC-related sections.
- A Jawan Service Certificate must be uploaded to ensure that the student is dependent on Jawan, who is currently serving in any of the army services.
- Students will also have to upload the certificates for NTSE approved by the concerned authorities under NTSE for availing of the extra-curricular activities section.
How to Check Kerala Plus One Allotment Results 2023
As DHSE Kerala has already released the Kerala plus one third allotment results 2023, candidates can check the same by following the steps given below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of HSCAP 11th class.
- Step 2: Click on the “Candidate login - sws.”
- Step 3: Once opened, the student will be required to fill in the relevant details.
- Step 4: In the new window, check your name and details.
- Step 5: Download and save for future reference.