The JAC 10th topper list 2023 is out since the JAC 10th 2023 results have been declared on May 23, 2023. Shreya Songiri topped JAC class 10th with with 490 marks, followed by Saurabh Kumar Paul with 489 marks.
The JAC 10th topper list 2023 is available online as the Jharkhand Academic Council has announced JAC 10th 2023 results on May 23, 2023. The first position has been secured by Shreya Songiri, who obtained 490 marks out of 500. The second rank has been obtained by Saurabh Kumar Paul with 489 marks. Further, Diksha and Deep Mitra earned the third position by achieving 488 marks.
Table of Contents
- JAC 10th Topper List 2023
- JAC Class 10 Topper List 2022
- JAC 10th Topper List 2020
- JAC 10th Results 2023
- Calculation of CGPA for JAC Class 10th
- JAC 10th Division System
- JAC 10th Previous Years Results Statistics
|JAC 10th Result 2023||JAC 10th Compartment Exam 2023|
JAC 10th Topper List 2023
The JAC 10th topper list 2023 has been released by the Jharkhand board, as JAC class 10th results are announced on May 23, 2023. Moreover, the total passing percentage this year is 95.60%. The table below shows the names of Jharkhand board class 10th toppers 2023.
|Ranks||Name of Topper||Marks Secured|
|2||Saurabh Kumar Paul||489|
Details Given on JAC 10th Topper List 2023
Following are the key details that are given on the JAC 10th topper list 2023:
- Candidate’s name
- School name
- Parents name
- Board’s name
- Subject names & codes
- Total marks
- Subject-wise marks
- Result status
JAC Class 10 Topper List 2022
The JAC 10th 2022 topper list is shown below, along with other important details like ranks and marks attained by the toppers. Interestingly, 6 students secured the first rank in the year 2022.
|2||Sweta Kumari Gupta||489|
|2||Rahul Ranjan Tiwari||489|
|3||Vishal Kumar Sharma||488|
Further, a total of 3,73,893 cleared the JAC class 10th examination in 2022. The first division was secured by 2,25,845 students, while the second and third divisions were obtained by 1,24,000 and 23,524 candidates, respectively.
JAC 10th Topper List 2020
Check out the complete list of JAC class 10th toppers from the year 2020 through the table below.
|Rank||Topper Name||Marks Obtained|
|1||Manish Kumar Katiyar||490|
|2||Ayush Kumar Hind||488|
JAC 10th Results 2023
The results for the JAC 10th 2023 exams have been announced on May 23, 2023, by the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC). Candidates must visit the official results website of the board and provide their roll number and roll code to check their scores. The JAC class 10 2023 result includes the candidate’s name, marks, roll no., and other relevant information.
How to Check JAC Class 10 2023 Result Online?
Candidates must follow the step-by-step instructions given below to access the JAC class 10 2023 results online.
- Step 1: Firstly, students must go to jacresults.com
- Step 2: Then, they should be able to locate the "Results of Annual Secondary Examination" link on the homepage. This link must be clicked to proceed further.
- Step 3: A new tab will be opened. Here candidates need to enter the required credentials (roll no. and roll code).
- Step 4: The JAC 10th result 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Finally, candidates must download & print the result for future purposes.
JAC Class 10 Result Revaluation
Students who find that they did not get satisfactory grades in JAC 10th 2023 results can apply for revaluation. The following points must be noted by students who want to use this facility.
- The Jharkhand board will release the scrutiny/rechecking application form on its official website.
- All the required details related to revaluation, including the deadline for application form submission, fee, etc., will be notified by the Jharkhand board soon.
- Once the rechecking is done by the authorities, the final results will be released in July 2023 (tentatively).
Read More: JAC Class 10 Result Revaluation
Calculation of CGPA for JAC Class 10th
The pointers listed below provide a brief explanation of the CGPA calculation for the JAC class 10th exams 2023.
- Firstly, students are allotted grade points based on their marks for various subjects.
- Next, all the grade points are added together.
- Lastly, the total grade points are divided by the total no. of subjects.
Students must refer to the table below to know the marks range required for different grade points.
|Marks Range||Grade Points|
JAC 10th Division System
Students must check out the table below to understand the division system for JAC class 10th.
|Range of Marks||Division|
|75% & above||Distinction|
|60% & above||First division|
|45% to 60%||Second division|
|33% to 45%||Third division|
JAC 10th Previous Years Results Statistics
Students can get an idea of the result trends by going through the JAC 10th result statistics of previous years. The table below shows the pass percentage data for the past nine years.
|Year||Overall Pass %||Girls Pass %||Boy Pass %|
POST YOUR COMMENT