Registrations for Haryana B.Ed admission 2023 will tentatively start in July 2023. Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Kurukshetra University, and Gurugram University are jointly responsible for conducting B.Ed admissions in Haryana.
The conducting bodies of the Haryana B.Ed Admission 2023 are Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Kurukshetra University and Gurugram University. The application process for the Haryana B.Ed 2023 admission will be online and is tentatively scheduled to begin in July 2023.
The Haryana B.Ed admission is based on the candidate's merit in their graduation degree(s) and class 12 and 10 board examinations. There is no entrance examination for offering admissions to the B.Ed program in colleges across the state.
Table of Contents
- Haryana B.Ed Admission 2023 Overview
- Haryana B.Ed Admission 2023 Important Dates
- Haryana B.Ed Admission 2023 Application Form
- Haryana B.Ed Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Haryana B.Ed Admission 2023 Counselling Process
- Haryana B.Ed Admission 2023 Documents Required
- Haryana B.Ed Admission 2023 Reservation Criteria
- Haryana B.Ed Admission 2023 Participating Institutions
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2023 Overview
The B.Ed program is pursued by candidates who aim to venture into the profession of teaching. The information highlights of the Haryana B.Ed admission 2023 are tabulated in the following table.
|Mode of Application||Online|
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2023 Important Dates
The candidates should always check the dates of the admission procedures. The important dates of the Haryana B.Ed admission 2023 will be updated here in the table below as and when they’re announced.
|Registration Begins||July 2023|
|Last Date to Register||August 2023|
|1st Merit List Release Date||To Be Announced|
|2nd Merit List Release Date|
|3rd Merit List Release Date|
|Commencement of Classes|
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2023 Application Form
The conducting authorities, Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Kurukshetra University and Gurugram University, will make the application forms for Haryana B.Ed admission 2023 available on their official websites. The opening and closing dates of the Haryana B.Ed application form 2023 will be announced. The candidates must register and apply for the B.Ed admission within the given dates.
Steps of the Application Process of Haryana B.Ed Admission 2023
The following are the steps the candidates must follow to apply for B.Ed admission in the conducting universities of Haryana.
- Visit the official website of the Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University/Kurukshetra University/Gurugram University
- Click on the relevant link available for the Haryana B.Ed admission 2023
- Register with the details asked and generate the login credentials.
- Login with the credentials and complete the application form with the required personal details.
- Proceed to enter the academic details and submit the required academic documents.
- Upload appropriate photos and signatures in the given size and format.
- Pay the application fee with one of the given payment methods.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the same for future admission proceedings.
Haryana B.Ed Admission Application Fee
The following are the application fee details for the reference of candidates.
|General Category||INR 1000|
|OBC/SC/ST/PwD (Haryana only)||INR 625|
Also Read: List of B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The following is the list of eligibility criteria that the candidates must fulfil to qualify for the Haryana B.Ed admission.
- Candidates must minimum hold a graduation degree with an aggregate of 50% or more (47.5% for candidates belonging to the reservation categories) from recognised institutions.
- Candidates must have Indian nationality.
- The percentages of the candidates will not be rounded off to meet the eligibility criteria, and candidates with arrears or compartments will not be eligible for admission.
- Any PG diploma program completed by the candidates will not be equivalent to a post-graduation degree; hence, admission will not be given based on it.
- The higher aggregate among the degrees will be taken for the merit calculation for candidates with more than a bachelor’s degree.
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2023 Counselling Process
Admission to B.Ed programmes in colleges across the state of Haryana will be offered through the Haryana B.Ed admission 2023 counselling process. The following are the steps involved in the counselling process.
- The candidates must select the colleges they wish to get admission to, in order of their preferences.
- They can change their choice of colleges as many times they wish in the window given for choosing the colleges.
- The candidates who have applied will be given admission based on the merit of their academic performance in the degree(s) before.
- The availability of seats in the government and other self-financed institutions will play a crucial role in the admission process of the candidates.
- After the seat allotment, the candidates must report to the allotted colleges to confirm their admission.
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2023 Documents Required
The following is the list of documents and testimonials the candidates must possess during the admission and document verification processes in the allotted colleges.
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 12 certificate
- Degree certificate/ Consolidated marksheet of the qualifying degree
- Copy of application form
- Copy of allotment letter
- Documents verifying the claim of reservation (if any)
- Certificate of domicile status
- Conduct certificate signed by the relevant authority
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2023 Reservation Criteria
The reservation criteria for the B.Ed admission in colleges across Haryana are tabulated below.
|All India Category including Haryana||15%|
|Bonafide Residents of Haryana||85%|
|Category-Wise Seat Reservation|
|Persons with Disability||3%|
Haryana B.Ed Admission 2023 Participating Institutions
The following is a list of a few top colleges and institutions participating in the Haryana B.Ed admission 2023.
- DDE KUK
- Adarsh College of Education
- Aryavart College of Education
- BS Anangpuria Institute of Education
- Shiv College of Education
- BK College of Education
- Tagore Post Graduate College of Education
- Vaish College of Education
- Tirupati College of Education
To know all the colleges that participate in the Haryana B.Ed admission, you can look at the provisional college list from the previous year’s admission session.