The admit card for Bilaspur University is expected to be released soon. Get step by step download procedure, admit card details, and download links.
The ABVV Bilaspur University has been affiliated with numerous institutions since its founding in June 2012. The university has been recognized by the UGC and the government of Chhattisgarh and is currently a part of the Association of Universities (AIU).
The Bilaspur University offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs, including BA, BSC, BCOM, BCA, B.Ed, MA, MSC, MCOM, and various other degrees, certificates, and professional courses.
Table of contents:
- ABVV Bilaspur University Admit Card: Download Links
- Steps to download ABVV admit card
- ABVV Exam Guidelines
Bilaspur University Admit Card: Download Links
Undergraduate admissions at Bilaspur University have begun. The university offers seats to those who pass the entrance exam counselling.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Online registration login||Click Here|
|Application guidelines||Click Here|
|Important notice||Click Here|
|Admit card||Yet to be notified|
Steps to Download ABVV Admit Card
Candidates must carry their hall tickets to the exam centre to be allowed to appear for the test. The admit card/hall ticket contains important details such as the name of the candidate, father's name, roll number, application number, examination location, and date. Candidates can get the admit cards from the campus or download them from the university's official website. To download the ABVV Admit Card 2023, follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of the university
- Step 2: Find and click the admit card tab on the home page
- Step 3: Fill up your information
- Step 4: Once you upload the information click on submit
- Step 5: The admit card will appear on your desktop
|Bilaspur University Courses||Bilaspur University Admission||Bilaspur University Placements|
ABVV Exam Guidelines
The university has set the following instructions for all the students who take the exam. Below are the key instructions:
- Candidates cannot enter the exam room without an admit card and a valid ID.
- Students are advised to arrive at the test centre half an hour early.
- After the reporting time, candidates are not allowed to enter the hall.
- Mobile phones, calculators, and smartwatches are not allowed inside the exam room.
Read More: Top Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
POST YOUR COMMENT