BEAD Pharmacy: BEAD Pharmacy grants admission to various Government and Private colleges of Karnataka.BEAD Pharmacy Result can be checked on their official website. In this article, we will discuss various topics such as Admission, Colleges, Course, etc, of BEAD Pharmacy.
Board of Examining Authority (BEAD) conducts D.Pharmacy (Diploma in Pharmacy) course admission in private and government pharmacy colleges in Karnataka. The role of BEAD is limited to filling the limited number of seats in private pharmacy colleges and all the seats in government pharmacy colleges of Karnataka. The candidates must follow all the admission rules and regulations to get admission to the desired college. In the following article, we discuss in detail all the information about BEAD Pharmacy Admission 2021 including Course, Admission process, Eligibility, Documents Required, and Best Colleges and Seats.
List of Topics
- BEAD Pharmacy Checklist
- BEAD Pharmacy Important Points
- BEAD Pharmacy Course
- BEAD Pharmacy Eligibility Criteria
- BEAD Pharmacy Admission
- BEAD Pharmacy Documents Required
- BEAD Pharmacy Fee Structure
- BEAD pharmacy result 2021
- About BEAD Pharmacy
|HIGHLIGHTS OF BEAD PHARMACY ADMISSIONS 2021|
|Constituted Under||Regulation 12 of education regulation of Pharmacy Council of India|
|Responsible||Member Secretary of the Board|
BEAD Pharmacy Checklist
Following are some of the important checklists for students interested in taking the BEAD Pharmacy examination to get admission in colleges in Karnataka:
- The candidates are required to pay the D.Pharma course fee within 2 days after the confirmation of admission.
- The first year D.Pharma course fee is 12,000 INR which has to be paid to the Registration Committee and to obtain an admission letter.
- Admissions are offered on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- All documents during admission should be submitted on time.
BEAD Pharmacy Important Points
The application process differs according to the quota of the students. Find below the points important to submit a successful application:
- The application process for D.Pharm admissions in Karnataka is different for government quota seats and management quota seats.
- There is no online application process for students seeking admission under government quota. The application form must be downloaded from the official website of BEAD.
- The management quota students of private pharmacy colleges in Karnataka can directly apply through the official websites of the college.
- The management quota students can also visit the college directly to obtain the application form.
BEAD Pharmacy Course
The BEAD Pharmacy course is a 2-years diploma course. After every 2 semesters, the institute offers practical training for the students. Each training is for 3 months. The course is approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). BEAD Pharmacy provides a handful of training in the theory as well as in the practical sectors. Candidates can check the course subjects below:
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Health Education and Community Pharmacy
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Drug Store and Business Management
- Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
BEAD Pharmacy Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates taking admission through BEAD Pharmacy Karnataka must qualify the following eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Through domicile criteria, some seats of government quota are reserved in private colleges and all the seats in government pharmacy colleges.
- The government quota candidates must be residents of Karnataka.
- They must have passed SSC (10th) and HSC(12th) from Karnataka.
- No domicile criteria are applicable for management quota seats.
- Candidates must have passed their HSC examination in Science stream (PCB/PCMB).
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 45% in the HSC examination to be eligible for the admission process.
BEAD Pharmacy Admission 2021
The examination of BEAD Pharmacy is usually conducted in the month of July every year, but due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, it has been delayed this year. Candidates can check the admission details mentioned below. The application and relevant documents for admission to D.Pharm course by the respective institution after the last date fixed by the Board of Examining Authority will not be considered by the Board. You can get more details about online bead pharmacy admission on their official site.
|Important events 2021- BEAD Pharmacy admission 2021|
|Online uploading of admission statements on BEAD web portal||10th - 25th March 2021|
Last date of submission of form For D.Pharm Part-1 duly filled and signed by the student and the Principal to the Board along with following documents:
|31st March 2021|
Last date for submission of pending documents of admission(PUC or 12th marks card, TC or MC) with late fees
|7th April 2021|
College wise verification of documents for admission approval
Government Quota/ Government Colleges
The candidates opting for government colleges or government quota in private colleges must report to the registration committee, Government College of Pharmacy, Bangalore along with all the necessary documents and their application form. There is no online admission procedure for this, thus, candidates can take a print-out of the application form, fill it up and report to the Registration Committee at Government College of Pharmacy. The admission process will be conducted there, and the seats will be allocated. The candidates who are selected must pay the first year BEAD Pharmacy Fees of INR 12000 at the counter. After paying the fees, candidates can collect their admission letters from the committee. There is a relaxation of 2 days to pay the fees after confirmation of the admission.
Management Quota/Private Colleges
The private colleges that offer the Diploma in Pharmacy course take admission based on the candidate's class 12th percentage or merit. Candidates can apply on the official website, or they can also take the admission form from college. No entrance test is conducted. The candidates must note that the admission for the BEAD Pharmacy course is on a first-come-first basis, so they should stay updated.
BEAD Pharmacy Documents Required 2021
Candidates seeking admission through BEAD in Pharmacy are required to bring in the below-mentioned documents at the time of admission, failing which they will not be eligible for the admission process. The documents are mentioned below:
- Filled up Application Form
- SSC mark sheet
- HSC mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate from the school
- Study certificate
BEAD Pharmacy Fee structure 2021
The BEAD Pharmacy fee changes according to the student's college preference. Find below an approximate fee structure of the BEAD Pharmacy courses in Karnataka:
|Courses||Fees (First year) Approx.|
|Pharm.D (PB)||INR 6,00,000|
BEAD Pharmacy Result 2021
The result for BEAD Pharmacy is declared state-wise and on the website. For Karnataka BEAD Pharmacy results, the students can check the website. Students will require their registration number to check the results.
About BEAD Pharmacy
BEAD stands for the Board of Examining Authority Diploma in Pharmacy. It conducts the examination for admission to various government and private colleges all over Karnataka. Through BEAD only a limited number of seats are filled in private colleges(10-20%), and mostly all in government colleges(80-90%) under the Karnataka Board of Authority. The main objective of the Karnataka State Pharmacy Council is to regulate a professional practice to ensure that only qualified registered Pharmacists would enter the profession to provide their services to the patient. The Karnataka Pharmacy Board, Bangalore has been ahead with the time pace of technology and is unique in its activities.