Andhra Pradesh MBBS admission is led by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). In this article, we will discuss the details of Andhra Pradesh MBBS admission 2020, eligibility criteria, process, documents required, merit list, etc.
Andhra Pradesh MBBS confirmations are led by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) Andhra Pradesh. The Andhra Pradesh MBBS admission 2020 will likewise be done through this leading body, which is known as Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada. All candidates who qualify for the NEET 2020 exam and have cleared the necessary cut-off percentile set by the CBSE can check the details of Andhra Pradesh MBBS admission 2020 so as to look for confirmation in the state-based colleges. Local candidates of Andhra Pradesh can take affirmation under the 85% seats saved for local individuals. Though, candidates from different states who look for confirmation in AP medical universities can apply under the All-India Quota (AIQ). Competitors should apply for Andhra Pradesh MBBS admission 2020 through their NEET 2020 scores and on that basis, they will be designated positions in the AP MBBS merit list. Counseling will be led for seats accessible in various MBBS universities in Andhra Pradesh and seats will be designated based on the state positions, nativity, and category of the individuals. This University is giving admission to the competitors in MBBS programs by directing the admission process and the qualified applicants can fill the application form for this on the mentioned time on the college website
List of Topics:
Andhra Pradesh MBBS Admission 2020 Checklist:
Candidates must check the below-mentioned checklist before applying for Andhra Pradesh MBBS admission 2020:
- Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for admission.
- They should check the cut off of previous years to know the range.
- They should check important certificates which are required. (List of the documents required are mentioned in this article)
- They should check the official website for the latest updates.
Andhra Pradesh MBBS Admission 2020 Important Points:
Candidates should know certain points and keep them in mind at the time of the admission process. Mentioned below are some of the important points for the same:
- Candidates should stay updated with the latest important dates and events.
- They should know the cut off criteria.
- They have to pay the application form fee without which the application will not be processed.
- The completely filled application form must be submitted before the deadline.
Andhra Pradesh MBBS Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must qualify the criteria to be eligible for Andhra Pradesh MBBS admission 2020. Any individual who does not fit the eligibility will not be able to process for further rounds. Mentioned below are the eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have qualified HSC (class 12th) from a recognized board/school.
- They must have had Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology as the mandatory subjects.
- Candidates belonging to the general category must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in HSC (class 12th).
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD reserved category must have scored a minimum of 405 marks in HSC (class 12th).
- Candidates who are the residents of Andhra Pradesh for four years can apply for admission.
- Candidates who are residents of Andhra Pradesh for over 10 years can apply for the State/Domicile seats.
Process for Andhra Pradesh MBBS Admission 2020:
Candidates interested in applying for Andhra Pradesh MBBS admission 2020 can fill up the application form on the official website. Candidates are required to fill in the necessary details such as Personal, Educational, Contact, Work, and NEET details. After successfully filling up the form, candidates must check the details and make sure they are correct. After all the details are filled, candidates have to pay the application form fee (General/OBC- INR 2500 and SC/ST- INR 2000). Without the successful payment of the application form fee, the application form will not be processed. The application forms will be different for various quota. Candidates should submit the application form before the deadline after which it will not be considered.
Documents Required for Andhra Pradesh MBBS Admission 2020:
Candidates who qualify for the counseling procedure have to provide certain documents in order to get them verified. The original documents and their photocopies should be brought in by the candidates. Any candidate who does not bring any of the documents will not be allowed to go further with Andhra Pradesh MBBS admission 2020. The documents should be correct and valid, failing which the candidature of the individual will be canceled. Mentioned below is the list of the documents required:
- Candidate’s SSC (class 10th) or birth certificate for age proof.
- Candidate’s HSC (class 12th) mark sheet.
- Passing certificates of the candidates from class 6th to class 12th.
- A transfer certificate of the candidate issued by the last institute attended.
- Candidate’s NEET scorecard.
- Admit Card of the NEET examination.
- Candidate’s original and valid ID proof (Adhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, Passport)
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PwD) have to provide the certificate for the same.
- Candidate’s resident proof certificate.
Andhra Pradesh MBBS Admission 2020 Merit List:
The officials will prepare a merit list with the names of all the candidates who applied for the admission procedure and gave the entrance exam on the official website. The list will be prepared based on the scores secured in the NEET 2020 exam. The authorities will start the seat allotment process based on the same. Only the candidates whose names are on the list will be called in for the Andhra Pradesh MBBS admission 2020. After the documents are verified and confirmed, a final merit list will be released for various quotas. The names of the candidates on the final merit list will be qualified for the counseling process. The merit list is prepared taking into consideration several factors such as seat availability, number of applications, previous years’ cut off, etc. Mentioned below are the percentile and cut off scores for Andhra Pradesh MBBS admission 2020:
|Category||Percentile||Cut Off (scores)|
Andhra Pradesh MBBS Admission 2020 About:
There are various acceptable medical universities in Andhra Pradesh that applicants can consider for admission to the MBBS course. Before you apply for the admission cycle, it is necessary to know the records so as to qualify for the documents verification round. Dr. N.T.R University of Health Sciences was set up in 1986. Applicants will be needed to fill the AP MBBS application form 2020 to get admission in MBBS seats offered under Category of A, B, and C. Competitors who will present the application form will be considered for the AP MBBS merit list 2020. Such candidates who have been enrolled in the merit rundown list of Andhra Pradesh MBBS admission 2020 will be needed to get their documents confirmed after which the last merit list will be distributed. Just those candidates whose name shows up on the last list will be welcome to partake in AP MBBS counseling 2020. The authorities will sort out the counseling cycle for AP MBBS admission 2020 various categories and quotas. The vision of NTRHUS is to bring wellbeing to grant quality in education, examination, and preparing the candidates for moral values. systems