B.Tech, M.Tech Eligibility/Admission Criteria, Application Process and Admission details 2020 for TRP Engineering College, [TRPEC] Thiruchirapalli
Eligibility criteria of TRP Engineering College, [TRPEC] Thiruchirapalli
Eligibility criteria for B.Tech:
- Tamil Nadu candidates who have passed VIII, IX, X, XI and XII Std. in Tamil Nadu satisfy the eligibility criteria and are eligible to apply for admission.
- The candidates of Central Government Employees may also apply for admission, irrespective of their native, provided their parents or guardians (only if both parents are not alive) have been serving in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past five years at the time of submission of application, which should be supported by enclosing a certificate from the employer of the parent or guardian.
- Sons and daughters of All India Service Tamil Nadu cadre Officers otherwise not native of Tamil Nadu are also eligible for admission.
- Children of Employees in Public Sector or Government recognised Institutions who at the time of submission of the admission application for admission employed in Tamil Nadu continuously for the past five years may also apply irrespective of their domicile.
- These candidates need to have proof which is given by their parents' employers in order to satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility criteria for M.Tech:
- The candidate for admission is required to have a Bachelor's degree in B.Tech from a recognised University.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to have valid GATE/ TANCET scores in order to comply with the eligibility criteria.
Application process of TRP Engineering College, [TRPEC] Thiruchirapalli
Application process for B.Tech, M.Tech:
- The candidate for admission can complete the admission application procedure through the following methods.
- The candidates can obtain the Admission Application form in person from the 60 centres by paying Rs.500/-(Rs.250/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu, on production of a photocopy of the Permanent Community Card or electronic form / digitally signed e-Certificate) towards application fee, by cash/demand draft.
- The Admission Application Forms can also be obtained by post from "The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA), Anna University, Chennai-600025" by sending a requisition letter along with a Demand Draft for Rs.700/- (Rs.450/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu with a photocopy of the Permanent Community Card or electronic form / digitally signed e-Certificate) and an address label written in capital letters to which the admission application form is to be mailed.
- The candidates can also register through the internet by logging onto the site. The procedure for registration is available on the website.
The completed admission application forms along with the required documents should be mailed in an A4 size envelope to the address:
"The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA), Anna University, Chennai-600025"
Admission process of TRP Engineering College, [TRPEC] Thiruchirapalli
Admission process for B.Tech, M.Tech:
- The selection of candidates for admission for Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission (TNEA) 2020 will be based on the marks obtained in the prescribed subjects reduced to 200 (Mathematics – 100, Physics + Chemistry – 100 in the qualifying examination).