NBTO Admit Card 2023
National Biotechnology Olympiad (NBTO) is an exam that emphasizes how biotechnology has taken the world by storm and introduces it to students as a field and as a career. EduHeal NBTO mainly focuses on biological systems and how technology is being used to understand these systems.
The candidates with the highest scores will get the scholarship and awards, and all the participants will get the certificate of participation. Students who successfully applied for registration can obtain their EduHeal NBTO Admit cards.
Table of Contents
- NBTO EduHeal Admit Card Details
- NBTO EduHeal Admit Card Download Procedure
- NBTO EduHeal Admit Card Instructions
NBTO EduHeal Admit Card Details
The details mentioned in the admit card must be validated, and in case of any discrepancy, students must contact the school authority. EduHeal Foundation sends the admit card after they receive and process all the registration forms sent to them by schools around India.
EduHeal Foundation has a combined admit card for NBTO and all other olympiads conducted by it. The NBTO hall ticket consists of the following details.
- Student name
- School name
- Exams attending
- Dates of the exam
- Enrollment number
- Exam centre
It is compulsory to carry the biotechnology Olympiad admit card at the exam centre for verification purposes. No applicant will be allowed to enter the examination hall without a hall ticket/admit card.
The enrollment number (unique for each student) can also be used while checking the NBTO 2023 result.
Note: For additional information, you can refer to the official EduHeal Foundation website.
NBTO EduHeal Admit Card Download Procedure
NBTO admit cards will be emailed to the school on the school email id registered with EduHeal Foundation.
- Students can contact the respective school coordinators to get the NBTO 2023 admit card.
- Students are requested to take a printout of the admit card and carry it along with an identification card for verification at the examination centre.
- An SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number.
NBTO EduHeal Admit Card Instructions
- Students must report to the allotted exam centres 30 minutes before the commencement of exams.
- Students will be allowed to enter the hall 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam, i.e., to fill out the basic details in OMR sheets.
- Students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall 10 minutes after the commencement of the exam.
- No extra time will be provided to the students to complete the exam.
- The student may leave the examination hall only after completion of the exam.
- After receiving the admit card, make sure to have multiple hard copies for future reference.