International Spell E Olympiad [ISEO] 2023
Indian Talent Olympiad [ITO] was established in 2012 by the leading academicians & scientists of the country. The objectives of ITO are to identify and nurture student talent, which helps in leading to improved academic performance. It helps to assess the knowledge, level of understanding, and reasoning ability of students (class 1 to class 10) across India.
The ITO exams are designed in close coordination with experienced teachers, trainers, and educationists to develop a strong conceptual foundation of subjects, sharpen analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills. Over the last years, the organization has striven to spread a proper understanding of Science, Mathematics, English, General Knowledge, Computer, Art (Drawing), Essay & Social to the young generation of the country. The new Olympiad introduced by ITO is the International Spell E which is English Spell B.
- ITO International Spell E Olympiad
- How to Participate in International Spell E Olympiad?
- ISEO Question Paper Pattern
- ITO ISEO Important Dates
- ITO Awards
- Other ITO Exam Dates
ITO International Spell E Olympiad
ISEO, i.e., International Spell E Olympiad is a spelling competition conducted for students of class 1 to class 10. The students are asked to spell different words as per their age group - the students who are studying in higher classes, the difficulty level increases. The questions are based on word analysis, general knowledge, and phonetics. It tests their existing knowledge of words by emphasizing phrases, idioms, and a lot more.
Teachers should encourage students to participate in spelling tests to improve their language skills. Spelling Olympiad allows students to get a good command of the English language. The demand for ISEO has been on the rise because of its importance at the international level.
How to Participate in International Spell E Olympiad?
Here are some steps to guide you to participate in the Spell E Olympiad:
- The students who are interested in participating in Spelling Olympiad must give their names to their class teacher. Further, on the web portal of the Indian Talent Olympiad teachers can register these names online.
- The venue for the exam is to be conducted in the respective schools of the students. The date and time of the exam are communicated to the school.
- All the details like study material, instructions, syllabus, etc. appear online.
- Spelling tests are always a fun activity that tests students’ knowledge of pronunciation and writing.
- Schools involve students in such activities within school hours to improve their vocabulary.
- Simple games such as word-building are often played in class to stimulate the learning process. Teachers also teach them where and when to use new words to make interesting sentences.
- Schools can also register themselves offline.
- Indian Talent Olympiad students toppers of ISEO are awarded prizes and awards.
ITO ISEO Important Dates
Here are the important expected dates related to ITO
- Announcement of 1st round online results: February 2024.
- Receipts of trophies, awards, medals, and certificates to all the participating schools will be issued in March 2024
- Receipt of scholarships and prizes to top-performing students will be issued in June 2024.
ISEO Question Paper Pattern
ITO conducts ISEO exams in the English language only, and there will be two sections in each question paper for every class. These exams follow the school board syllabus.
- Section 1: This section contains MCQs related to English subjects to test the understanding of fundamentals at each level.
- Section 2: This section contains MCQs related to grammar and word analysis.
- For classes 1-4, section 1 will be for 25 marks (25 questions), and section 2 will be for 10 marks (10 questions).
- For classes 5-10, section 1 will be for 35 marks (35 questions), and section 2 will be for 15 marks (15 questions).
ITO International Spell E Olympiad Eligibilities
Students can participate in the Indian Talent Olympiad from their respective schools only (all boards). Students from classes 1 – 10 can participate in all subjects for ITO Olympiad Exams. There are no other eligibility criteria.
Here is the list of awards offered to students by ITO:
- National rank 1 holders will get Rs. 1,00,000 (for 8 students).
- National rank 2 holders will get Rs. 40,000 (for 10 students).
- National rank 3 holders will be awarded Laptops (for 10 students).
- National rank 4 holders will be awarded Tablets (for 200 students).
- Students who score state rank 1 to 10 are awarded scholarships.
- Students who score state rank 11 to 25 are awarded the "Excellence Medal Award."
Note: For any queries on Olympiad Exams, leave your comments below.