IOQM Registration Online 2022 - Fees, Procedure, Documents Required
The candidates can process the IOQM registration online, and they can enroll themselves by filling in their credentials. It is a three-hour examination conducted jointly by MTAI, HBCSE, and IAPT is the Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics (IOQM).
Table of Contents
- IOQM 2021-22 Registration Dates
- IOQM Registration Details
- IOQM 2021-22 Registration Process
- IOQM Registration Application Fees
IOQM 2021-22 Registration Dates
Students aspiring to write the IOQM exam can now register themselves through the official website, and they need to give their correct details and credentials.
The highlights of the IOQM registration and important dates are given in the table below:
|IOQM Registration||Important Dates|
|Conducting Body||Mathematics Teachers' Association India (MTAI)|
|Regulating body||Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE)|
|Eligibility||Students of classes 8 to 12|
|Starting date of IOQM Registration for schools and colleges||15th September 2021|
|Starting date of IOQM Registration for students||October 2021|
|Last date of IOQM Registration for schools and colleges||October 2021|
|Last date of IOQM Registration for Students||November 2021|
|IOQM 2021-22 Exam||6th March 2022|
IOQM Registration Details
The eligible candidates can proceed to the registration procedure. The students need to visit the official page of IOQM and fill in their credentials. Students are responsible for making sure that the given credentials are true.
The personal details that are to be filled in during the registration process are listed below:
- Name (First, Middle, and Last Name)
- Date of Birth
- Primary Mobile Number and Verify it
- Primary Email Id and Verify it
IOQM 2021-22 Registration Process
The eligible students can register online for the first part of the exam. At the end of the registration process, students should also make sure to pay the enrollment or application fees.
Given below are the steps to register for the IOQM 2021-22:
- The students should visit the official page of IOQ 2021-22.
- The candidates should click on the registration button, and they'll be directed to the registration page.
- Fill out the application form with the correct details asked.
- The computer will send an OTP to verify the candidate's activities.
- The candidates should make sure to pay the application fee to complete the registration procedure.
IOQM Registration Application Fees
To complete the registration procedure, they must pay the enrollment or application fees. The application fee for IOQM 2021-22 is INR 200 for all students, and the fee can be paid online through net banking. After filling all the mandatory areas, the official website will redirect the student to a safe payment gateway.