International Cyber Olympiad Registration 2023
A prospectus containing a principal letter, registration form for school & students, preparatory book order form, poster, and general information about EduHeal ICO Olympiad are sent to the school. Students who are interested in the International Cyber Olympiad can download the EHF ICO school application forms. The schools must return the registration form completed in all aspects by the due date to the EduHeal foundation.
Students can check the ICO registration process from this page.
Table of Contents
- International Cyber Olympiad Important Dates
- EduHeal Foundation ICO Registration Process
- EduHeal Cyber Olympiad Eligibility Criteria
- EduHeal ICO Application Fees
International Cyber Olympiad Important Dates
Below are the important details for the ICO Exam 2023.
ICO registration start date
Last date of application
Aug 31, 2023
Level 1 examination
Result announcement of EduHeal ICO Exam
EduHeal Foundation ICO Registration Process
International Cyber Olympiad (ICO) is an international level Olympiad conducted by EduHeal Foundation to test students and to bring out their interest in computers and algorithms. It does so by posing questions that make use of the student's knowledge in a practical aspect of life.
ICO Registration Process
Schools should download the application form from their official website to start the application process. A few important notes that should be followed by the teacher and the school authority are mentioned below.
- A prospectus containing the principal letter, a registration form for the school & students, and preparatory books are sent to the school.
- Students who are interested in International Cyber Olympiad can apply through school registration or individual registration.
- For school registration, the schools must return the registration form completed in all aspects by the due date to the EduHeal foundation.
- The school has to use the respective forms to register themselves (if it is an unregistered school).
- Schools have to provide their details such as school name, address & contact number, principal's name & contact number, school e-mail id, and coordinator's e-mail id.
- The school should also give the number of students participating in each exam along with the total amount of fees collected and the total amount sent to the EduHeal Foundation after deducting the appropriate amount.
- The amount of INR 125 per student/per exam is to be paid (INR 25 can be retained by the school per student/per exam).
- Students can pay the amount to their respective coordinators who can pay the whole amount via demand draft or internet banking. The demand draft should be sent to the foundation address along with the filled registration forms. In the case of internet banking, the school should attach the respective invoice to the registration forms. The demand draft should be in favor of EHF Learning Media (P) Ltd. payable in New Delhi. For online payment, schools are requested to send the money to the following account number.
- EHF HDFC Bank A/c No.: 50200004458546
- IFSC/NEFT Code: HDFC0000678
- EHF Learning Media Pvt. Ltd. Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi.
- For payment confirmation firstname.lastname@example.org or 9599429957.
- The form should reach the following address before the last date of registration (31st August 2023).
- EHF Learning center, EHF Learning center, 35A, Mohamadpur, Near Bhikaji Metro Station, New Delhi - 110066, Phone Number 9599429957.
EduHeal Cyber Olympiad Eligibility Criteria
For every EduHeal Olympiad Exam, there are separate eligibility criteria. Criteria for ICO 2023 exam are,
- Only students who belong to participating schools can take part in the exam.
- The candidate must be from a participating school that should be affiliated with either/both/all ICSE, CBSE, or state boards.
- The candidate should be a student of any class from 1 to 12.
- The candidate should have the basic general information, and there is no other eligibility criterion like minimum marks, gender, etc.
EduHeal ICO Application Fees
The fee for participation in ICO 2023 is INR 125 per student. The application form is available at your respective schools to register for EDUheal Olympiad 2023. Participating schools will be submitting student participation forms to the EduHeal Foundation.
Note: Once the registration has been done, registered candidates should start preparation by referring to the ICO syllabus and ICO sample papers 2023. By referring to these, candidates can get full insight into ICO Exam 2023.