The TSPSC Group 4 exam may be the right choice for you if you are a certified typist or stenographer. This exam is conducted by Telangana State Public Service Commission to hire these professionals in the governmental departments of Telangana. All the information about the exam are discussed in the article below.
- What is the TSPSC Group 4 Exam?
- TSPSC Group 4 2021 Notification
- TSPSC Group 4 2021 Exam Date
- TSPSC Group 4 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- TSPSC Group 4 2021 Application Form
- TSPSC Group 4 2021 Exam Pattern
- TSPSC Group 4 2021 Syllabus
- TSPSC Group 4 2021 Hall Ticket
- TSPSC Group 4 2021 Results
- TSPSC Group 4 2021 Cutoff
- TSPSC Group 4 2021 Exam Centres
- TSPSC Group 4 2021 Merit List
- TSPSC Group 4 2021 Vacancy
- TSPSC Group 4 2021 Salary
- Contact Details
What is the TSPSC Group 4 exam?
TSPSC stands for Telangana State Public Service Commission. The TSPSC Group 4 is meant to hire candidates for the positions of Junior Assistant, Junior Typist, and Junior Stenographers in the various government wings of Telangana State. These departments include the revenue department, forest department, commercial tax department, etc. There are two rounds in the TSPSC Group 4 recruitment process- A written examination followed by the interview round. This year, the exam is expected to be held in December. All the details about the exam can be found on the official website.
Tabulated below are the highlights of TSPSC Group 4 2021 exam.
|Name of the exam||TSPSC Group 4|
|Purpose of the Exam||Select candidates for the positions of Junior Assistant, Junior Typist and Junior Stenographers in TSPSC|
|Conducted by||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|TSPSC Group 4 Exam Date||To be announced|
TSPSC Group 4 2021 Notification
The official TSPSC Group 4 notification is expected to be released in September 2021. This notification will be released on the official website and will contain all the important events with regards to the exam and the provisions made for conducting the exam for this year. This article will be updated regularly. Candidates can visit the page for the latest updates regarding the TSPSC Group 4 2021 exam.
TSPSC Group 4 2021 Exam Dates
The TSPSC Group 4 exam date will be held in two shifts i.e. morning and evening. There are up to 10 examination centres of which candidates can list 5 preferred centres. Following are the TSPSC Group 4 exam dates for the year 2021:
|TSPSC Group 4 Notification||To be announced|
|Application Begins||To Be Announced|
|Application Ends||To Be Announced|
|Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|TSPSC Group 4 Exam||To be announced|
|TSPSC Group 4 Interview||To Be Announced|
|TSPSC Group 4 Results||To Be Announced|
|Document Verification||To Be Announced|
TSPSC Group 4 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility requirements for the TSPSC Group 4 Exam. These are listed below.
The minimum age limit is 18 years while the maximum age limit is 44 years. Age relaxation applies to the OBC candidates of 3 years; SC/ST applicants of 5 years and PWD candidates of 10 years.
A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is mandatory.
A TSPSC Group 4 aspirant must be an Indian citizen firstly and a domicile of Telangana State to be able to apply.
For Junior Stenographer, the candidate should have passed the GTE (Government Technical Examination) in HIGHER GRADE Typewriting or Shorthand for Telugu, Urdu or English. The same goes for candidates applying to the position of Typist.
Number of attempts
Candidates are allowed a total of 5 attempts in this exam.
TSPSC Group 4 2021 Application Form
The official notification for the TSPSC Group 4 exam will be released on the official website after which the registration and application process begins. The mode of application is online.
How to apply?
- First, go to the official website of TSPSC.
- On the home page, click on the link with the notification number and name of TSPSC Group 4
- New users have to fill the OTR application and get the TSPSC ID.
- If already registered, enter the TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed to the TSPSC Group 4 Application Form.
- Verify details like qualification, category, aadhar card number, etc displayed on the screen
- Click “Yes” on the confirm button. If any of the details are not displayed or need to be changed, click “No” on the confirmation button. If details are not displayed, a text box will open where details need to be filled manually.
- Click the “Upload” button to upload the required documents.
- Next, details like exam centre preferences, university details, eligibility and accepting the declarations, etc. have to be filled.
- Next, click on the “Preview and Edit” button to make changes and submit the above details to proceed to the fee payment process.
- On entering the payment details, the page will be redirected to the payment gateway of SBI ePay.
- Pay the fee online using the available payment gateway modes.
- Now, the application form will be generated once the payment is processed.
- Candidates must keep a note of the application number for future reference along with a printout of the application form.
TSPSC Group 4 Application Fee Details
Tabulated below are the fee payment details for TSPSC Group 4 2021.
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|General Category||INR 200 + INR 80 as exam fee|
|OBC/ST/SC||No fee payment required|
TSPSC Group 4 2021 Exam Pattern
The TSPSC Group 4 2021 Exam Pattern is discussed in this section. The TSPSC Group 4 selection process takes place in two rounds- a written examination followed by the interview. These stages are divided into Stage I and Stage II. Stage I comprises the examination which is again divided into Paper 1 and Paper 2. After these papers, A proficiency test is conducted at the end of Paper 1 and Paper 2. This process is simplified below.
Details of the TSPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern.
|Duration of Exam||150 Minutes per paper|
|Number of Papers||
Paper 1 (G.K.)
Paper 2 (Secretariat Abilities)
|Total Marks||300 (150 each)|
|Question Type||Objective (MCQ)|
1 Mark for right answer
0.25 marks deduction for wrong answer
|Proficiency Test||For 50 marks|
- The proficiency test is conducted after Stage I in 4 parts. Part A consists of typing a 150-200 word letter or paragraph in Microsoft Word. This is for a total of 20 marks. In Part B, candidates will be asked to prepare a table or graph in Microsoft Excel for 15 marks in total. In Part C, they must prepare a slide or a presentation on Microsoft Powerpoint for 10 Marks. In the final Part D, candidates will be asked to show and type out an email in the for 5 marks.
TSPSC Group 4 2021 Syllabus
Core topics for Paper 1 and Paper 2 of the TSPSC Group 4 2021 exam are discussed below.
1. General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- General Science in everyday life.
- International Relations and Events
- Environmental Issues and Disaster Management.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Society, Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement. Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature of Telangana.
2. Secretariat Abilities
- Mental Ability (Verbal and non-verbal)
- Numerical and Arithmetical abilities.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Rearrangement of sentences
NOTE: The proficiency test is for Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel, and Email-writing. These require practical knowledge.
TSPSC Group 4 2021 Hall Ticket
The TSPSC Group 4 Hall Ticket will be released on the official website at least 10 days before the exam. The pdf of the hall ticket will be available to download. Candidates have to carry this admit card along with their Aadhar Card or PAN Card as ID Proof to the examination centre on the day of the exam. Failing this, they will be barred from writing the exam.
How to download TSPSC Group 4 2021 Hall Ticket?
- Go to the official portal of Telangana State Public Services (TSPSC).
- You must have your application form in which the application id would have been given.
- A tab for downloading the hall ticket would be visible to you on the portal.
- A pop-up will appear and choose the option of group 4 post examination.
- Download your hall ticket and get it printed its copy for using it in your examination hall.
TSPSC Group 4 2021 Results
TSPSC Group 4 results will be available a few days after the exam. It will be declared on tspsc.gov.in.
For Stage I, how to Download The TSPSC Group 4 Result?
- Visit the official portal of tspsc.gov.in.
- Search for the link ‘TSPSC Group 4 result 2021’
- Then, click on the link that will direct you to the TSPSC Group 4 Merit list
- Then, you will be directed to login page
- Enter your details and press login/submit
- Download the pdf of Group 4 results TSPSC
- Verify the cut-off marks for the TSPSC Group 4 results.
For Stage II, how to access results?
Candidates will attend an interview after clearing Stage I. In stage II they will also be called for document verification. Post this, their final details of placement and selection including the offer will be posted on the official website.
TSPSC Group 4 2021 Exam Centres
TSPSC Group 4 written exam will be held in any of the following centres as decided by the authorities.
TSPSC Group 4 2021 Merit List
For the Stage I examination, the qualifying cutoffs are different for each category of applicants. A merit list is released on the official website in a PDF specifying the roll numbers of candidates who have cleared the cutoffs and have been called for the interview and document verification round. The TSPSC Group 4 merit list will be released along with the TSPSC Group 4 results.
TSPSC Group 4 Cutoffs
TSPSC Group 4 2021 exam cutoffs depend on the following factors: Previous year cut off marks, Category of the candidate, Total number of candidates appeared for the written exam, Number of vacancies available, etc, However, upon clearing the cutoff marks, candidates will be called for the interview round and the document verification process.
TSPSC Group 4 2021 Document Verification
The following are the documents required for the TSPSC Group 4 Document verification process:
- Proof of educational qualifications
- Date of Birth certificate/S.S.C
- School Study certificate
- Aadhar card
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed), etc
TSPSC Group 4 2021 Vacancy
There are over 1500 vacancies available for TSPSC Group 4 2021. The exact vacancies are yet to be announced. The following posts are available for TSPSC Group 4:
Junior Assistant in Commercial Tax Department
Junior Steno in I&CAD
Typist in Disaster Response and Fire Services
Junior Steno in Disaster Response and Fire Services
Junior Steno in Revenue Department
Junior Steno in Commercial Tax Department
Typist in Commercial Tax Department
Junior Assistant in I&CAD
Typist in Revenue Department
Junior Assistant in Revenue Department
Junior Assistant in Panchayat Raj
Typist in Panchayat Raj
Village Revenue Officer (VRO)
Village Revenue Assistant (VRA)
JA in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
Junior Assistant in Director Of Medical Education
Junior Assistant in Forest Department
TSPSC Group 4 2021 Salary
The pay scale depends on the post and the department the candidate is finally assigned to. Generally, it is within the range of INR 16,400 to INR 49,870. Additional allowances from the State Government is also provided once a candidate is posted.
TSPSC Group 4 Contact Details
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Address: Telangana State Public Service Commission, Prathibha Bhavan, M.J.Road, Nampally, Hyderabad 500001, Telangana(India).
Call Center: 040 24655555 / 24606666
Technical Team: ++91 40 23542185 / 23542187
Telephone No: 040-24686026
Fax. No: 040-24747578