Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR) is an autonomous body. It is governed by the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India.
- What is SVNIRTAR CET?
- SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Exam Date
- SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Eligibility
- SVNIRTAR CET Application Form 2021
- SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Application Process
- SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Admit Card
- SVNIRTAR CET Exam Pattern
- SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Syllabus
- SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Result
- SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Counselling
- Courses Offered
- Contact Details
What is SVNIRTAR CET?
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 is the entrance exam for admissions into 3 Bachelors degree namely BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy), BOT (Bachelor of Occupational Therapy), BPT (Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics) and it is conducted by Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research (SVNIRTAR).
University: It is affiliated to Utkal University, Bhubaneswar.
Conducting Authority: SVNIRTAR conducts the Common Entrance Test (CET) every year. It also has an accreditation for DNB in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation of National Board of Examination (NBE), New Delhi.
Level: The SVNIRTAR CET 2021 is a University Level Entrance Exam.
Mode: The exam is conducted in the offline mode (Paper and Pen-based).
NIRTAR 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research Common Entrance Test|
|Acronym||SVNIRTAR CET / NIRTAR CET|
|Conducting Body||Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research|
|Type of Exam||University Level|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate (UG)|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Date of Examination||September 20, 2021|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions with a single correct response|
|Marking Scheme||For Every Correct Answer Plus (+) 1 Mark|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
- Vacant seats will be filled up with the qualified candidates from the general category (GC) in the order of merit.
- The physically handicapped candidates must appear before a duly constituted medical board for an examination to certify that the candidate's fitness to pursue the course of study in light of his/her physical disability and the requirements of the courses.
- The decision of the Board will be final.
SV NIRTAR 2021 Exam Date
Aspirants can check the SVNIRTAR Important Dates at the table given below. These dates are tentative, it may change after the official announcement.
|SVNIRTAR CET Events||Dates (tentative)|
|Application Process begins||July 20, 2021|
|Application Process ends||August 17, 2021|
|Admit Card availability||September 4, 2021|
|Date of Exam||September 20, 2021|
|Counselling Process||October 20, 2021|
|Session Begins||To be announced|
SVNIRTAR 2021 Eligibility
Eligibility of any candidate is tested on the grounds of academics and age. The applicant has to provide authentic information about him/her in order to be able to give the entrance test. If it is found that the candidate has violated the authenticity of personal information, then his/her candidature will be cancelled at that instant.
- Nationality: The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Age Criteria: The candidates who are born between 01st January 1999 and 31st December 2002 (inclusive of both dates) are eligible. For SC, ST & PH category candidates, the candidate should be born on 01st January 1994 and 31st December 2002 (inclusive of both dates).
- Educational Qualification:
- Passed 10+2 /ISc or equivalent-recognized exam with subjects Physics (P), Chemistry (C), Biology (B) and English with a minimum aggregate of 50% in PCB when taken together.
- For SC/ST and PH applicants, the minimum marks should be 40% and 45% respectively.
- Candidates awaiting for qualifying examination results with essential subjects can apply and appear for the entrance exam.
- The candidates are not eligible to appear in the entrance exam if they have discontinued their regular study for more than 3 (three) years.
- Candidates passing from the recognized NIOS (National Institute of Open School) fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for the exam.
- Candidates should have studied at least five subjects with any of the following group of subjects:
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology
- English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and any other language
- Candidates should have studied English as a compulsory subject in the 10+2 Examination.
SVNIRTAR Application Form 2021
The NIRTAR Application Form 2021 for will be available on the official website and also in offline mode. The candidates are required to enter details such as personal details, qualification details, contact details, and have to upload the scanned image of the candidate and a signature image in order to complete the application process.
- Application Fee: The application fee is INR 600/- for general candidates and INR 500/- for reserved categories.
- Mode of Fee Payment: The SVNIRTAR CET 2021 candidates can pay their Fee by both online and offline mode. Payment can be done in the debit/credit/Net Banking/Demand Draft.
SVNIRTAR 2021 Application Process
Candidates must fill the application form available on the official website and should follow the further instructions.
- Visit the official website of SVNIRTAR CET 2021. (www.svnirtar.nic.in)
- Register to SVNIRTAR 2021 by entering required details. Candidates must enter details such as name, parents name, address, contact information, etc.
- Candidates registered can log in using their id and password.
- The next step is that payment of Examination Fee and Printing of the “Confirmation Page”.
- Upload scanned images of recent photograph, signature and also thumb impression.
- Click on the submit button for submitting the application form.
Offline Application Process:
- Candidates need to download and print the application form available on the official website.
- Pay the application fee through Demand Draft in the bank.
- The duly filled-in application form should be submitted in person or by speed post so as to reach the office of:
The Chairman CET 2021,
Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training & Research
Olatpur, Bairoi PO,
Cuttack Dist. - 754010 (ODISHA)
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who have filled the application form and paid a specified fee will be able to download his/ her Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from the official website. Candidate should retain a copy for future references.
- Availability: All eligible candidates can download the admit card on September 4, 2021 for SVNIRTAR CET.
- Credentials to Download: In order to access the SVNIRTAR Admit Card, the candidate should enter registration number and password in the official website. For offline applications, the admit card will be sent through speed post.
- Details on Admit Card: The admit card contains details such as registration number, exam Centre, examination date and time, candidates photo and signature, etc.
- Documents: Candidates should compulsorily carry the SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Admit Card along with their identity card to the examination hall, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Steps to download Admit Card:
- Log in to the user account on the official website SVNIRTAR CET 2021 to download the admit card.
- Enter details such as registered Email ID or Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on 'Submit' to get Admit Card.
- Click on the link to download the admit card. The admit card will be downloaded in PDF format.
- Take the print out of the admit card for future reference.
- Candidate have to carry admit card for the SVNIRTAR CET examination.
SVNIRTAR Entrance Exam 2021 Pattern
It is one of the most important things that candidates need to know before starting their preparation. Candidates can prepare accordingly.
- Mode: The SVNIRTAR CET 2021 exam will be conducted in offline mode (Pen and Paper-based test).
- Duration: Examination will be conducted for 2 hours.
|Part-A -General Ability & General Knowledge||20 Minutes||10||10|
|Part –B – 30 Marks each in- Physics, /Chemistry, /Biology (Zoology & Botany) OR Mathematics||100 Minutes||90||90|
- Questions will be multiple choices objective type of 10+2 standard.
- There will be 100 multiple choices objective type questions of one mark for each. More than one option answered against a question will be marked as incorrect. Any question not attempted will not be awarded any mark.
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Syllabus
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Syllabus will be based on Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics by CBSE for XI and XII standards. The exam Paper will have two sections Part A and Part B.
- PART A- General Ability and General Knowledge
- PART B- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Result
Results will be declared in the official website of SVINRTAR CET 2021 on October 2, 2021. Candidates need to enter their roll no, date of birth, and application number to get their SVINRTAR CET 2021 Result.
Steps to download results:
To download the admit card, the candidate must follow these some steps which are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website.
- Enter the login details (Roll Number/Application Number and DOB).
- SVNIRTAR CET Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and print the result sheet for future communication.
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Counselling
The SVINRTAR CET 2021 Counselling will commence from October 20, 2021. Only the shortlisted applicants can log in to the official website and check their counselling dates.
- Location: The counselling for admission will be held at Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training & Research (SVNIRTAR), Cuttack. So the location of the admission will be there only.
- Merit List: Based on the marks obtained, conducting authority will release the merit list. Candidates will be called for the counselling process based on the merit list. Student will be categorized rank wise.
- Documents required: Candidates need to provide original certificates and also two sets of self-attested photocopies of the same. One of the original documents (10th certificate/12th mark sheet) may be retained in the Institute until the completion of the first year examination. Candidates must have all these documents during the admission process. Otherwise, the student will not be entertained.
- Fee: Candidates are required to deposit the prescribed fee on the spot by demand draft. Cash will not be accepted.
- Seat Allotment: Candidates will be allotted seats based on the rank obtained and the availability of seats. The candidate who is allocated a seat will be admitted provisionally.
- Note: A candidate can't claim a seat if he/she fails to attend the counselling process.
SVNIRTAR CET 2021 Courses Offered
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)||4 Years and 6 Months of Internship|
|Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)||4 Years and 6 Months of Internship|
|Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics (BPO)||4 Years and 6 Months of Internship.|
NIRTAR Contact Details
Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training and Research, SVNIRTAR
Olatpur, P.O: Bairoi Dist: Cuttack Odisha
Phone No: 0671-2805552
FAX No: 0671-2805862
Email: [email protected]