Candidates who have successfully registered for the SSC FCI exam can download the admit card by visiting the official website of Staff Selection Commission. The admit card contains all the important details of the candidate and the exam centre. Candidates will be intimidated to download the call letter through email/SMS. To know more about how to download the SSC FCI admit card, candidates can check the details given below.
- The SSC conducts the SSC FCI exam in two phases and the admit card will be released 15 days prior to the exam date. The admit card contains the candidate's name, Registration number, Roll number, photograph, exam centre venue and address, exam date and timing and guidelines to be followed on the exam day.
- The candidates are required to enter Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth for downloading the SSC FCI 2021 admit card.
- Candidates are required to affix a recent passport size coloured photograph on the admit card, preferably the same as provided during the application form registration and appear at the examination centre with the SSC FCI admit card and photo identity proof.
How to download the SSC FCI 2021 Admit Card
Candidates can follow the step by step process to download the SSC FCI 2021 admit card
- Step 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of FCI - fci.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the Home page, click on "Current Recruitment" and check the notification link for FCI admit card category 3. Click on that link.
- Step 3: Once the link is opened, candidates have to provide the credentials which include Registration Number/Roll Number and Password/DOB. Click on submit and press the “Download Admit Card” button.
- Step 4: The SSC FCI 2021 admit card will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Step 5: Candidates need to download and take a printout of the SSCI FCI 2021 admit card.
Note: Aspirants have to keep the admit card safely with them it will be asked at the time of the examination. Aspirants without admit card will not be allowed inside the examination hall.