Just like how the preparation of the syllabus helps you to qualify for the exam, in the same way, admit card helps you to attend the exam. In this section, we will discuss the release date and download procedure of SBI Clerk 2021 admit card.
The SBI Clerk exam will be conducted in 2 phases - prelims and mains. Prelims will be conducted first and then the mains will be conducted. The Admit card will get released separately for both prelims and mains and the SBI Clerk 2021 admit card contains the time and venue of examination.
How to download SBI Clerk Admit Card?
The step by step procedures on how to download the SBI Cler admit card is given below:
- Step 1: Candidates should visit the official website of the SBI Clerk Exam 2021 i.e (www.sbi.co.in/careers)
- Step 2: Candidates should now check for SBI Clerk Preliminary Admit card 2021. There will be a link that will take you to page where the Admit Card will be available.
- Step 3: Upon landing on that page, candidates should now enter Registration Number, and Date of Birth/ Password. Date of birth of a candidate will be the password for a candidate.
- Step 4: Now an admit card will be displayed on the screen and candidates can take the print out of it by clicking on the download symbol.
Note: If a candidate is unable to download the admit card or any kind of error occurs then he/she must contact SBI help desk.
Details on the SBI Clerk Admit Card
The following details will be present on the admit card of SBI Clerk 2021 exam. In case of any discrepancies in the details provided in admit card, candidates must inform the concerned authority.
- Name of a Candidate
- Roll Number
- Exam Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Date and Time of the Exam
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Useful instructions for the students
Other important instructions for the examinees
- Candidates must bring the Admit card along with an original photo identity proof such as Passport/ PAN Card/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID Card/ Aadhar Card etc to the exam venue of SBI Clerk Exam 2021.
- Mobile phones and all other communication devices are banned within the premises of the examination centre for SBI Clerk Exam 2021.
- Candidates are informed that any kind of chits, written or printed material, log tables, etc. are not allowed inside the examination hall. If a candidate is found to have such kind of material inside the exam hall, then he/ she will not be allowed to attempt the SBI Clerk exam.
- Before entering the examination hall, authorized personnel will frisk the candidates to ensure fair examinations. Candidates are advised to cooperate with them.
- Candidates are not allowed to take any kind of packed food material. However, candidates who are diabetic are permitted to take the medicine and some fruits. Candidates can take a transparent water bottle inside the examination hall.
- SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021 should not be tampered with. If it is found that the Admit Card has been tampered with, then the candidature of a candidate would be cancelled. Candidate can also be debarred from giving any kind of national-level professional exam for a period of 5 years.
To know about the other Government Exams Hall Ticket, click on Sarkari Exams Admit Card section.