RPSC admit card for various posts will be updated on the official RPSC website. Candidates are requested to check the official portal and keep themselves updated on the various dates and notifications for the relevant exams that they are applying for.
RPSC LDC Admit Card Steps to Download
- Step-1: Candidates have to visit the official website for downloading admit card of RPSC
- Step-2: Click on RPSC Admit card link. Candidates will be Redirected to the admit card page.
Step-3: Candidates need to enter the token Number/application number, Date of Birth and Exam Name.
- Step-4: Click on the 'Proceed' button.
- Candidates are advised to go through the details of RPSC LDC Admit card before downloading it.
- Step-5: Now you can download your RPSC Admit card.
Details Mentioned on RPSC 2021 Admit Card
The following details are mentioned on the RPSC admit card. Candidates are advised to check the admit card and make sure there are no errors before the exam date.
- Exam Name
- Exam Date
- Name of candidate
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- RPSC exam centre
- Venue of exam
- General instructions for candidates
RPSC 2021 Important Notes
- Candidates are advised to download multiple copies of RPSC Admit card.,
- As per the RPSC 2021 notification candidates have to carry the Admit card while going for the exam. Candidates are not allowed to enter the RPSC Examination hall without admit card.
- Candidates should keep Admit card until the completion of the RPSC Selection Process.