NIACL, also known as New India Assurance Company Ltd, recruits candidates for various posts each year through entrance exams. NIACL Assistant is conducted by the New India Assurance Company Ltd. for the recruitment of assistants of Class III cadre from the open market. New India Assurance Company Ltd. is a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company with branches in every part of India. If you seek to work at New India Assurance Company Ltd at an Assistant post, then read below for more information on the subject.
- What is the NIACL Assistant Exam?
- NIACL Assistant 2021 Notification
- NIACL Assistant 2021 Recruitment
- NIACL Assistant 2021 Exam Date
- NIACL Assistant 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- NIACL Assistant 2021 Application Form
- NIACL Assistant 2021 Vacancy
- NIACL Assistant 2021 Salary
- NIACL Assistant 2021 Exam Pattern
- NIACL Assistant 2021 Syllabus
- NIACL Assistant 2021 Result
- NIACL Assistant 2021 Cutoff
- NIACL Assistant Books
- NIACL Contact Information
What is the NIACL Assistant Exam?
NIACL is an acronym that represents New India Assurance Company Ltd. NIACL Assistant recruitment examination is organized by New India Assurance Company Ltd for the recruitment of Assistant posts.
New India Insurance Company Ltd is a leading public sector general insurance company functioning in India. NIACL has operations in multiple cities of India as well as overseas in about 28 countries.
As of now, no notification has been released for 2021 but it will likely come out in upcoming months. Upon selection, the candidate may work in underwriting, claims, or accounts. The job involves no public dealing.
NIACL Assistant 2021 Notification
The NIACL Assistant 2021 Exam is an entrance exam arranged by the New India Assurance Company Ltd. Official notification is released every time before the announcement of the exam. NIACL Assistant 2021 Notification has not been released yet. We can expect the authorities to publish the NIACL Assistant 2021 Notification in September 2021. The notification will be available on the official website of the company and it will contain important exam information like dates, application procedure, age limit and eligibility, number of vacancies etc.
NIACL Assistant 2021 Recruitment
NIACL Assistant 2021 Recruitment will be done by the New India Assurance Company Ltd for Assistant positions at the company. Candidates have to pass the two stages of the NIACL Assistant 2021 Exam which Prelims and Mains exam. These two will be followed by a test in regional language. Upon successfully qualifying all the necessary stages, candidates will work as Assistant Manager in NIACL branches across the country.
NIACL Assistant 2021 Exam Date
The official notification for NIACL Assistant recruitment is yet to be declared. It is expected to come out soon and the registrations will roughly start in August 2021.
|NIACL Assistant official notification release||To be Announced|
|NIACL Assistant registration 2021 start date||To be Announced|
|NIACL Assistant registration 2021 end date||To be Announced|
|NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2021||To be Announced|
|NIACL Assistant Preliminary Exam 2021 date||To be Announced|
|NIACL Assistant Prelims Result 2021 date||To be Announced|
The result of the Prelims exam will determine when the NIACL Assistant Mains Admit cards will be released. Generally, Admit cards for both, Prelims and Mains are released 10 days prior to the date of examination.
NIACL Assistant Result was out in December, in 2018. Therefore, there is a possibility NIACL Assistant 2021 Result will be declared around the same time, although candidates should consider that the dates might differ since the official notification from NIACL has not been declared yet.
Please note that the dates given here are tentative as the official notification for NIACL Assistant 2021 has not come out yet. Applicants are instructed to check the official website NewIndia regularly for updates.
NIACL Assistant 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To fit the NIACL Assistant 2021 criteria,
- The candidate must be of Indian Nationality or citizen of Nepal or Bhutan or a Refugee from Tibet who arrived in India before 1st January 1967, with the purpose of permanently settling in India.
- The minimum age for the candidate must be 21 years and maximum age has to be 30 years. The upper age relaxation differs according to the category as below.
|Person With Disability||10 years|
|Ex-serviceman/ Disabled Ex-serviceman||The actual period of service rendered in the defense forces + 3 years subject to a maximum of 45 years|
|Widows, Divorced women, and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||5 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|Existing employees of NIACL||5 years|
- The minimum qualification of the candidate is graduation i.e. the candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in any area of study which is from a recognized university or its equivalent educational qualification accepted as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must have passed English as one of the subjects at the XI/XII/Intermediate/Graduation level.
- The candidate must have knowledge of the regional language of the state where they intend to apply as they will be called for Regional Language Test i.e. the candidate should be able to read, write and speak the Regional Language.
NIACL Assistant 2021 Application Form
The application procedure for NIACL Assistant 2021 is made up of 3 parts.
- Application Registration
- Fee Payment
- Scanning and Uploading Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression, and Handwritten Declaration.
Before starting the application for NIACL Assistant 2021, the applicant should take into consideration some crucial points which are as follows.
- Candidates must possess scanned copies of
- Photograph [4.5cm x 3.5cm],
- Signature [on white paper with blank ink],
- Left Hand Thumb Impression [on white paper with blue/black ink],
- Hand Written Declaration [On white paper with black ink]
- Candidates should have a valid mobile number and valid email id until the conclusion of the recruitment process as the Company may send intimation to download NIACL Assistant Admit Cards.
- Candidates should make sure that they have all the required documents ready needed for Online Payment of fees.
Having the above things handy is very useful when applying to the NIACL Assistant Exam.
NIACL Assistant Application Registration Process
- Access the website “www.newindia.co.in”, and then find the “Recruitment” section. Then click on the option that says “APPLY ONLINE”.
- To make new registration for yourself, “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” should be clicked. Enter the necessary details like name, contact details, etc. The system will create a provisional number and password which will be displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down that number and password.
- In case the candidate is unable to finish the application all at once, the candidate has an option to save their details. Click on “SAVE AND NEXT” and complete the rest of the application afterward by logging in again.
- Before clicking on the “FINAL SUBMIT”, the candidate has to make sure all the details provided by them are correct.
- For validation, the option “VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS” should be clicked then click on “SAVE AND NEXT”.
- Upload the scanned documents and fill in any remaining details.
- Click on the “PREVIEW” before making a final submission to check all your information.
- Click on “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Then go to the “PAYMENT” tab and proceed with the Payment Procedure.
NIACL Assistant Payment of fees
- The Payment of fees for NIACL Assistant is to be done online. NIACL Assistant Fee Payment can be done using Credit Card, Debit Card (MasterCard, Visa, and Rupay), Internet Banking, and Mobile Wallets.
- After filling in the details, candidates must wait for the intimation from the server. Candidates should not refresh or go back as it might result in double payment.
- Upon successful completion of fee payment, the candidate will receive an e-receipt.
- The application fee for NIACL Assistant differs from category to category. Refer to the table below.
Instruction for uploading scanned documents
- It should be a color photograph with a white background color or a light-colored background. 200x300 pixels should be the dimensions of the photograph. The size of this file should range from 20kb to 50kb.
- The file size for signature, left-hand thumb impression should be below 20kb and handwritten declaration file size has to be between 20kb-50kb.
NIACL Assistant 2021 Vacancy
Vacancies for NIACL Assistant 2021 are expected to be slightly higher than those in 2018. There were a total of 685 openings previously for NIACL Assistant in 2018. Below are the vacancies from 2018 for the reference. //official pdf available
NIACL Assistant 2021 Salary
The starting salary for NIACL Assistant post is around INR 23500 for the metro cities. According to the present structure of salary in NIACL, it will start from INR 14435. After several increments, the candidate can expect a salary of INR 40080.
Along with a good initial salary, NIACL offers benefits and allowances to the candidates. These benefits and allowances are given according to the postings of candidates. These include allowances like medical benefits, rent for the house, leave encashment, staff welfare scheme, etc.
NIACL Assistant 2021 Exam Pattern
NIACL Assistant Exam is composed of three stages having two online tests, Preliminary and Mains also known as Tier I and Tier II respectively which are followed by a Regional Language Test.
The questions in the test will be available in both English and Hindi, with the exception of the English section. It is necessary for candidates to secure passing marks in each test. The marks will be decided by the company. Both the exams have a penalty for wrong answers.
The detailed information of the NIACL Assistant 2021 Exam Pattern is given below.
NIACL Assistant 2021 Preliminary Exam Pattern
NIACL Assistant Prelims or Tier I is an online test. It is an online objective test where the candidate has to choose the correct answer from the given options. The test is of a total of 100 marks. It is an hour-long test that contains a total of three sections.
The test is comprised of the English Language section of 30 marks, Reasoning section of 35 marks, and Numerical ability section of 35 marks, each having sectional time-off of 20 minutes.
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions/Objective|
|Duration||1 Hour or 60 Minutes|
|NIACL Assistant 2021 Prelims Total marks||100|
|Medium||English and Hindi|
|NIACL Assistant 2021 Marking Scheme||
Correct Answer: +1
Incorrect Answer: -0.25
NIACL Assistant 2021 Mains Exam Pattern
After being shortlisted from NIACL Assistant 2021 Preliminary Exam, candidates are allowed to appear for NIACL Assistant 2021 Mains Exam also known as NIACL Assistant Tier II Exam. This test is conducted online, and has an objective pattern.
- As per the NIACL Assistant Mains Exam Pattern, the Exam will be made up of 5 different sections, each having 50 marks and consisting of 40 questions.
- The total marks for NIACL Assistant Mains Exam will be 250 marks and there will be 200 questions in total. The NIACL Assistant Mains Exam will have a composite time of 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours.
- Along with the Reasoning section, the English Language section and the Numerical ability section, NIACL Assistant Mains Exam Pattern will also include the General Awareness section and Computer Knowledge section.
- The overall marks secured in the NIACL Assistant Mains Exam will be condensed down to the base of 35 marks.
- Candidates who are selected in the NIACL Assistant Mains Exam will be asked to take a Regional Language Test. The overall performance of the candidate in the NIACL Assistant Examination and Regional Language Test will be responsible for the ultimate selection of the candidate.
- In case two candidates end up getting the same score, the candidate who is senior in age will be considered for the NIACL Assistant position.
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions/Objective|
|Duration||2 Hours or 60 Minutes|
|NIACL Assistant 2021 Mains Exam Total marks||250|
|Medium||English and Hindi|
|NIACL Assistant 2021 Mains Exam Marking Scheme||
Correct Response: +1
Incorrect Response: -0.25
Important information for candidates before entering for the NIACL Assistant 2021 Exam:
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the NIACL Assistant 2021 Prelims Exam or NIACL Assistant 2021 Mains Exam without a valid NIACL Assistant Admit card for that individual date and session of the Examination.
- Candidates must carry an original valid Photo Identity Proof with the same name and information as it appears on the NIACL Assistant Admit Card or Call Letter. Along with the original Photo Identity Proof, candidates should also have with them a photocopy of the same document.
- In case, if there is any inconsistency found among the name specified on the NIACL Assistant Prelim Admit Card/NIACL Assistant Mains Admit Card and the Photo Identity Proof, then the candidate will not be allowed to take the exam.
NIACL Assistant 2021 Syllabus
NIACL Assistant 2021 has three sections namely the Reasoning section, Numerical ability section, and English section.
Numerical ability is mainly composed of Arithmetic, Geometry, and Algebra. Most of the mathematics in this section is covered in class 7 to class 10 maths books. If you are weak in Mathematics, Logical reasoning and English sections are great in terms of scoring well.
In addition to the subjects above, NIACL Assistant Mains Exam will have the General Awareness section and Computer knowledge section. General Awareness checks the General knowledge of the candidate. The basics of computers are assessed in the Computer knowledge section. The following are some of the critical topics for the NIACL Assistant Exam.
- HCM, LCF
- Simple interest, Compound interest
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Verbal Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Seating Arrangement
- Spot the Error
- Para jumbles
- Reading Comprehension
- Improve the Sentence
- Cloze Test
- Current Affairs
- National and International Affairs
- Awards, Honors, Science news
- Indian History
- Indian Finance
- MS Office
- Logical Gates
- Operating System
- Keyboard Shortcuts
NIACL Assistant 2021 Result
The result for both NIACL Prelims and NIACL Mains is typically declared in under a month from the date of the respective examination. Depending upon the result of the NIACL Assistant Mains Exam, it is decided who can appear for the Regional Language Test. The final recruitment is done after combining the results of the NIACL Assistant Mains Exam and Regional Language Test.
The final NIACL Assistant Result is generally announced after a month of Regional Language Test. Selected candidates have to complete the necessary training before joining the company.
Steps to check NIACL Assistant 2021 Prelims Exam Result
- Visit the official website of NIACL.
- Click on the link for NIACL Assistant Result for prelims
- Enter all the login credentials.
- Click on ‘submit’ button.
- The NIACL Assistant 2021 Prelims result will be displayed on the screen
- Take a print out of your NIACL Assistant 2021 Prelims Result for future reference
Steps to check NIACL Assistant 2021 Mains Exam Result
- Visit the NIACL official website.
- Hit the link for NIACL Assistant Result for mains.
- Enter all necessary login credentials.
- Click on ‘submit’ button.
- The NIACL Assistant 2021 mains result will be generated on the screen.
- Take a print out of of the same for future reference.
NIACL Assistant 2021 Cutoff
NIACL Assistant Cut-off for NIACL Assistant Prelims and NIACL Assistant Mains is calculated in the same way, which is by calculating the weighted sum of all scores in each section of the exam.
The New India Assurance Company Ltd. has assigned different cut-off marks for candidates belonging to various categories. There is no way to predict NIACL Assistant Cut-off for 2021 yet because it depends on the number of vacancies. In 2018, for 685 vacancies, section wise cut-off was as follows.
|Total marks 30||Total marks 35||Total marks 35|
NIACL Assistant Preparation Books
NIACL Assistant 2021 covers sections like Numerical Ability, Reasoning, and English Language. Considering that, both the exams Prelims and Mains have sectional time-off, time is of the essence. Candidate must be very good at solving the questions quickly which can be possible with a lot of practice.
Following are some of the books one can refer to practice for the NIACL Assistant 2021 exam.
|NIACL Assistant Exam New India Assurance Co. Ltd Practice Work Book||Think tank of Pratiyogita Kiran|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||R.S.Agrawal|
|Analytical Reasoning||M.K. Pandey|
|A modern approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning||R.S.Agrawal|
|Word Power made easy||Norman Lewis|
|15 Practice Sets for NIACL - New India Assurance Company Limited||Disha Experts|
NIACL Contact Details
Address: New India Assurance Building,
87, M G Road, Fort, Mumbai
Helpline Number: 1800-209-1415
Email Id: [email protected]