In case you hold interests in pursuing higher education in the field of applied science and industrial arts and wish to generate the required technical knowledge to form a career in the same, this is your opportunity to seize.
- What is MP PPT Exam?
- MP PPT 2021 Exam Date
- MP PPT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- MP PPT 2021 Application Form
- MP PPT 2021 Admit Card
- MP PPT 2021 Syllabus
- MP PPT 2021 Exam Pattern
- MP PPT 2021 Exam Centres
- MP PPT 2021 Reference Books
- MP PPT 2021 Result
- MP PPT Cut off
- MP PPT 2021 Counselling
- MP PPT 2021 Contact Details
What is MP PPT Exam?
It is a state-level entrance exam conducted every year by the MP Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), which offers admission to various polytechnic colleges in Madhya Pradesh. Applicants who wish to pursue Diploma courses for 2/3/4 years in numerous private, as well as government Polytechnic Colleges of Madhya Pradesh state, can take up this exam.
|Exam Name||Madhya Pradesh Pre-Polytechnic Test|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Course Offered||2/3/4 year Diploma|
MP PPT 2021 Exam Date
Important dates for candidates planning to give the MP PPT 2021 exam. These dates have been announced by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) and these dates are tentative.
|Start Date to submit the online application||Jun 11, 2021|
|Last Date to submit the online application (Revised)||Jul 15, 2021|
|Correction window start date||To be announced|
|Correction window last date||To be announced|
|Admit card release date||To be announced|
|MP PPT 2021 Exam Date||Sep 1, 2021|
MP PPT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The guidelines as per the MP Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), have defined certain eligibility criteria for candidates interested in attempting the MP PPT 2021. All applicants must be registered Indian Citizens.
- Minimum 35% score in 10th standard under any recognized Board of Education.
- No Age limit for Candidates to attempt the exam
MP PPT 2021 Application Form
The online application for MP PPT will tentatively start on Jun 11, 2021 and the last date for application is Jul 15, 2021. To apply, visit the official website, www.peb.mp.gov.in, and open the Application form for MP PPT 2021. And follow the following steps:
- Enter your E-mail address and mobile number on the registration page to create a registration id. The website will send login information to the respective Email and mobile number.
- If you already have a registered id, simply login.
- Enter the login details you received.
- Now enter your Aadhaar Number for KYC Registration.
- Enter your personal details including full name, father’s/husband’s name, mother’s name, the official date of birth, select gender type, a select class category between General and OBC.
- Upload the scanned documents of Signature/Thumbprint, Declaration letter, and caste certificate in case of SC/ST or OBC category and photograph of the candidate.
- The photograph should be in JPG format and the size should be 4x5 cm.
- Pay the Application Fees.
- Print a copy of the completed application form and keep it for future reference.
To apply for the MP PPT exam, interested candidates have to visit the official website www.peb.mp.gov.in. Candidates can apply through online medium only, no offline source is provided for registration.
Important Documents required to fill the MP PPT Application form:
- Scanned photograph of the candidate.
- A scanned declaration copy is written and signed by the candidate.
- Scanned copy of the Signature/Thumbprint of the candidate.
- In the case of SC/ST OBC candidates, a scanned copy of the caste certificate is required.
MP PPT 2021 Application Fees
All the applicants planning to attempt the exam should be aware of the fees criteria of MP PPT 2021.
|All General Category Candidates||INR 400|
|SC/ST/OBC (Madhya Pradesh citizens only)||INR 200|
Application fees can be paid through different online mediums including Debit/Credit card payment and Internet Banking.
MP PPT 2021 Admit Card
Admit cards for candidates appearing in MP PPT 2021 will be available on the official website of MPPEB,www.peb.mp.gov.in. Candidates need to enter the application number provided during the application process and date of birth of the candidate and download the admit card. Candidates should remember that the admit card is mandatory to appear in the MP PPT 2021 exam, all the important details such as time and centre of the exam will be mentioned on the admit card itself. Applicants, please stay updated on the Admit Card release date announcement.
Steps to download admit card
MP PPT 2021 Admit card can be downloaded from the official website itself.
- Visit the website www.peb.mp.gov.in
- Click on the Admit Card tab and select your exam, PPT 2021.
- Click on the MP PPT 2021 exam option and enter your application number and date of birth in the login window.
- Click on the search button after entering the details in the login tab.
- Download the file MP PPT Hall ticket.
MP PPT 2021 Syllabus
The questions in the exams would primarily carry the standards of class 10th. To get an idea of what kind of questions would be asked in the paper, there are MP PPT sample papers available on the MP Professional Examination Board website.
The exam will be primarily divided into 3 major sections of subjects:
- Number System
- Coordinate Geometry
- Statistics and Probability
- Classification of matter
- Human dependence on natural resources
- Chemical bond
- Types of fuel
- Different type of substances and their nature
- Physical and chemical change
- Mineral cycle
- The necessity of a balanced diet
- Mineral cycle
- Effects of current
- Domestic electric circuit
- Human Eye
- Sources of energy
- Natural resources
Every subject will carry equal weightage.
MP PPT 2021 Exam Pattern
The pattern is divided into a single paper of MP PPT 2021. The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
|Duration||2 hours or 120 minutes|
|Language||Hindi or English|
|Type of exam||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
|Marking||+1 for every correct answer There is no negative marking|
|Number of Questions||Physics- 50 Chemistry- 50 Mathematics- 50|
|Total marks||Physics- 50 Chemistry- 50 Mathematics- 50 Total- 150|
MP PPT 2021 Exam Centres
Check the list of exam centres across Madhya Pradesh state for MP PPT 2021.
MP PPT 2021 Reference Books
There are several books available to practice and prepare for MP PPT 2021. The syllabus is based on the 10th standard course of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, and books used here can be optimized for the preparation of the exam as well.
Other books which can be used to prepare for MP PPT 2021 are:
|Physics||Polytechnic Physics by Mahaveer Publications, Science for Tenth Class Part 1 Physics, Pardeep’s Science Physics Part-1 for 10th|
|Chemistry||Pardeep’s Science Chemistry Part-2 for Class 10th, Simplified Polytechnic Chemistry, Science for 10th class Part 2 Chemistry|
|Mathematics||NCERT Solutions – Mathematics for Class 10th, Mathematics for Class 10 by R D Sharma, Mathematics for Class 10 by R S Agarwal|
|General||Madhya Pradesh Pre-Polytechnic Test by Upkar Prakashan.|
MP PPT 2021 Result
Based on the marking scheme defined by the MP PPT 2021, the result is calculated. Every year the final results of the MP PPT 2021 exam get published on the official website www.peb.mp.gov.in. Applicants can simply enter their application number and date of birth to check their results. Every year, the Merit list for both General and OBC categories also gets published on the website. All the results are compiled based on the answer key given after the exam.
The answer key for MP PPT 2019 was released by the Professional Examination Board Pre-Polytechnic Test (PPT 2019). MP PPT 2021 Candidates can refer to these answer keys for preparation and practice.
The resulting Date for MP PPT 2021 is yet to be announced.
MP PPT 2021 Cut off
The cutoffs are announced annually by universities accepting admissions. They determine the minimum score a candidate requires to apply in their respective college. Similarly, the cutoffs for MP PPT 2021 exam results are determined by different universities for their admissions. The cutoffs also function separately for the General Category and OBC category of aspirants.
Checking Cutoff Marks for Colleges
- Visit the MPPED website
- Select the College cutoff option.
- Compare your marks with the cutoffs of different colleges.
MP PPT 2019 College Cutoffs
The opening and closing cutoffs for MP PPT 2019 exams for admissions are mentioned below:
|College||Opening and closing cutoffs for General category applicants||Opening and closing cutoffs for SC/ST and OBC category applicants|
|S.V. Polytechnic College, Bhopal||Opening- 124 Closing- 98||Opening- 102 Closing- 67|
|Government Women's Polytechnic College, Bhopal||Opening- 121 Closing- 56||Opening- 99 Closing- 41|
|Government Polytechnic College, Alirajpur||Opening- 125 Closing- 99||Opening- 114 Closing- 98|
|Polytechnic College, Damoh||Opening- 113 Closing- 99||Opening- 91 Closing- 42|
|Kalaniketan Polytechnic College, Jabalpur||Opening- 104 Closing- 99||Opening- 88 Closing- 56|
|Government Polytechnic College, Katni||Opening- 129 Closing- 99||Opening- 99 Closing- 55|
|M.J.P. Polytechnic College, Khandwa||Opening- 114 Closing- 89||Opening- 86 Closing- 37|
|Government Polytechnic College, Mandsaur||Opening- 115 Closing- 67||Opening- 85 Closing- 54|
|Government Polytechnic College, Morena||Opening- 117 Closing- 64||Opening- 93 Closing- 43|
|Government Polytechnic College, Pachore||Opening- 114 Closing- 56||Opening- 109 Closing- 70|
MP PPT 2021 Counselling
Once the merit list comes out after the results, candidates appearing in the list are qualified to appear in MP PPT 2021 Counselling. To move forward with MP PPT 2021 Counselling, candidates are required to pay the Counselling fees on the website itself.
Steps for Candidates appearing in the merit list after the result and opting for MP PPT 2021 Counselling:
- It is important for the candidate to first register themselves for MP PPT Counselling from www.peb.mp.gov.in. If there are seat vacancies, the website will automatically guide you further in the application.
- The candidate now has to choose a college of their preference. MPPED tries to give priority to an applicant’s preference in choosing a college.
- Prominent Seats will be allotted to the applicants as per the availability and preference and examining the documents provided during the application.
- The last step is the verification of the following documents belonging to the applicant.
- Government Approved Identity Proof Document
- Passport Size photograph
- Class/Category Certificate (if required)
- Transfer Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Allotment letter for Seat
- MP PPT Result/Score Certificate
- MP PPT Admit Card
- Marksheet of class 12th and passing certificate
- Marksheet of class 10th and passing certificate
MP PPT Contact Details
Main road no.1, Chinar Park (East)
Official website: www.peb.mp.gov.in
Phone number: 0755-2578801-02