The MP ITI exam is conducted by the Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh. The ITI MP exam offers admission to the candidates in the various colleges in Madhya Pradesh. Below are the given details regarding the MP ITI that candidates can go through applying for the examination.
- What is MP ITI?
- MP ITI 2021 Notification
- MP ITI 2021 Important Dates
- MP ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- MP ITI 2021 Online Form
- MP ITI 2021 Admit Card
- MP ITI 2021 Result
- MP ITI 2021 Counselling
- How to prepare for MP ITI?
- List of MP ITI Colleges
- MP ITI Contact Details
What is MP ITI?
MP ITI, or Madhya Pradesh Industrial Technical Institute, exam is basically conducted to offer admission to the candidates in ITI programs in Government/Private colleges of Madhya Pradesh. The interested candidates apply for the examination online.
The table mentioned below shows the highlights of MP ITI exam:
|Admission Name||Madhya Pradesh Industrial Technical Institute|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh|
|Type of Admission||Diploma|
MP ITI 2021 Important Dates
The MP ITI 2021 Important dates are mentioned below. Candidates must take note that these are the tentative dates and the new dates regarding each and every procedure will be notified soon by the organizing committee.
|MP ITI 2021 Application form start date||To be announced|
|MP ITI 2021 Application form last date||To be announced|
|Correction process for Registration opening from||To be announced|
|MP ITI 2021 Application fee payment||To be announced|
|MP ITI 2021 Receipt (second copy)||To be announced|
|Display of MP ITI 2021 1st Selection List (candidates intimated through SMS)||To be announced|
|Display of MP ITI 2021 2nd Selection List||To be announced|
|Display of MP ITI 2021 3rd Merit List||To be announced|
MP ITI 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The ITI MP 2021 eligibility criteria are structured by the Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh. The candidates aspiring for MP ITI 2021, must know about the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. Below is the given information regarding the MP ITI 2021 eligibility criteria.
The candidates applying for the MP ITI 2021 must be 14 years to be eligible for the exam. There is no upper age limit.
The candidate must have passed 10th or 12 from a recognized university.
MP ITI 2021 Application Form
The MP ITI 2021 application will be available online. The candidates can fill it up and submit it before the last date. Candidates can take note of the step-by-step procedure to fill the MP ITI 2021 application form which is given below:
Steps to fill the MP ITI 2021 application form
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link of the application form.
- Fill up the MP ITI 2021 application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Enter the specified information on the MP ITI 2021 application form.
- Upload all the asked documents such as photographs, signatures, etc.
- After the application form has been filled, the candidates are requested to go through all the filled information correctly.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button to submit the application form.
- A printout of the application form and the fee receipt should be taken by the candidate for future references.
MP ITI 2021 Application Fee
The payment process to pay the MP ITI 2021 application fee is only via online mode. The candidate can pay the fee for appearing in the MP ITI 2021 by Credit/Debit or through Net Banking. The below-mentioned table shows the information regarding the MP ITI 2021 application fee.
MP ITI 2021 Admit Card
The Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh will release the MP ITI 2021 admit card on their official website. The candidates who have filled the application form and have successfully done the payment of MP ITI 2021 application fee, can download the admit card from the MP ITI’s official portal. The below step-by-step process can help the aspirant to download the admit card
Steps to download the MP ITI admit card
- Visit the official website.
- Select the ‘ITI Admit Card’ button.
- Fill up all the details asked by the portal.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button.
- The MP ITI 2021 admit card will be generated on the screen.
- Candidates can download the admit card/hall ticket.
- Take the photocopy of the MP ITI 2021 admit card for future references.
MP ITI 2021 Result
The candidates need to check the MP ITI 2021 result on the official website of Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh. The MP ITI 2021 merit list will also be declared according to the marks scored by the candidates. The steps to check the result are given below:
Steps to check the MP ITI 2021 Result
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link asking to view the result.
- Enter the registration number.
- Enter the hall ticket number.
- MP ITI 2021 result will be shown on the screen.
- Download the MP ITI 2021.
- Aspirants are recommended to take a photocopy of the result.
MP ITI 2021 Counselling
The MP ITI 2021 counselling will be done on the basis of the merit list of the candidates. The aspirants have to be physically present at the counselling centres with their respective documents. After the MP ITI 2021 counselling process is successful, aspirants will be allotted with seats in the institutes.
Steps to apply for MP ITI 2021 counselling
- Visit the official website of MP ITI.
- Hit the “ITI Counselling” button.
- Next, click on the citizen service link.
- Open the ITI counselling logo.
- Click on the ‘registration’.
- Fill in the required details.
- Upload the documents as per the format.
- Click on ‘Save’.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Take a photocopy of the receipt for future reference.
Documents required for MP ITI 2021 verification
Below are the given lists of the documents required for MP ITI 2021 verification. Candidates can go through this before the admission process.
- MP ITI application form 2021
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- 10th and 12th passing certificates
- Domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Print out result
- Identity proof
How to prepare for MP ITI?
The candidates willing to appear for the exam MP ITI 2021 should be aware of the level of the competition and prepare accordingly. Before starting the preparation for the exam, you should be aware of all the details about the exam. The candidate should have all the study materials, this will make the candidates easier to prepare for the examination. Here are some of our tips to help you prepare for the MP ITI 2021 Exam:
- Prepare a timetable- The candidate is advised to prepare a time table and follow the time accordingly. Preparing a timetable will help the candidate with better preparation and will also help in covering all the topics for the exam. Eight months is considered to be ideal for the preparation of the exam. With a proper strategy to prepare for the exam, the candidate can score well in the examination.
- Start with basics- The candidate should start with basics for the preparation of the exam. It is crucial to be clear on the basics, as it will help in solving the problems easily. Candidates should try answering the questions in minimum time.
- Practising previous year question paper- It is very important to solve the previous year question papers. Regular practice of question papers will help the candidates in strengthening the knowledge, and it will also help in increasing the speed to solve the question papers.
List of MP ITI Colleges
The list of MP ITI colleges is given below. Candidates can have a look at it.
- Industrial Training Institutes, Burhanpur
- Satpuda Industrial Training Centres, Garra
- Satpuda Industrial Training Centres, Manjhapur
- Satpuda Industrial Training Centres, Senoi
- Satpuda Industrial Training Centres, Mandla
- Satpuda Industrial Training Centres, Betul
- Satpuda Industrial Training Centres, Chhindwara
- Satpuda Industrial Training Centres, Rewa
- Industrial Training Centre, Bargi
- Genius College, Bedafara
Directorate of Skill Development (DSD),
Narmada Road, Jabalpur - 482008, Madhya Pradesh, India
Phone Number: + 91-761-266054